Blackhawk Foundry and Machine Company
The Blackhawk Foundry and Machine Company was founded in 1920 as a division of Voss Manufacturing Company that produced and sold appliances. During WWII the foundry was a supplier for the United States Navy and Air Force. These records are from the years when the Blackhawk Foundry was owned by Walter K. Voss. Ben Butterworth became the owner and President in 1954 and, after his death in 1968, the foundry was purchased by Jim R. Grafton Sr. In 1990 Jim Grafton Jr. became president and in 1998, the owner.
Found in 1 Collection or Record: