Henry Wallace Papers
The papers of Henry Wallace consist of 2.5 linear feet of manuscripts dating from 1860 to 1924. They are arranged alphabetically subject file. Included are speeches, sermons, diaries, photographs, published and unpublished writings, genealogies, obituaries, and newspaper clippings. There are correspondence files which include letters from: James Wilson, Daniel A. Wallace, Gifford Pinchot, Theodore Roosevelt, Walter H.Page, Charles W. Fairbanks, Albert B. Cummins, John P. Wallace, Nannie C. Wallace, and Henry C. Wallace.
- Wallace, Henry, 1836-1916 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
These papers are open for research by students and scholars. A microfilm edition of these records is available for loan or purchase.
Conditions Governing Use
Please read The University of Iowa Libraries' statement on "Property Rights, Copyright Law, and Permissions to Use Unpublished Materials.
6.25 linear feet
First editor of Wallaces' Farmer. Arranged in broad subject categories and then in chronological order. Available on microfilm for use in repository, for interlibrary loan, and for purchase.
- 20th century
- American literature
- English literature
- Family papers
- Newspaper editors
- Periodical editors
- Publishers and publishing
- United States. Department of Agriculture
- Wallaces' farmer (Des Moines, Iowa : 1898)
- Wallaces' farmer (Des Moines, Iowa : 1959)
- Wallaces' farmer and Iowa homestead (Des Moines, Iowa : 1929)
- Writers Archive at Iowa
- EAD finding aid derived from HTML document. Encoded by Jane Monson, 2008-4
- Language of description