National Citizens Committee for Broadcasting Records
Subject files, correspondence, photographs, clippings, and other records.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research. This collection is stored at an offsite location. When requesting materials, please allow two business days for items to arrive at the Special Collections reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply; please consult Special Collections staff for further information.
25.50 linear feet
Language of Materials
Method of Acquisition
This collection was given to the University of Iowa Libraries by Nicholas Johnson in 1976 and 1977.
- Administrative records
- Advertising campaigns
- Archives (groupings)
- Broadcasting policy
- Clippings (information artifacts)
- Mass media policy
- Motion picture authorship
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction
- National Citizens Committee for Broadcasting
- Popular culture -- Study and teaching
- Television -- Production and direction
- Television authorship
- Theater -- Study and teaching
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note