Allen Motor Company Records
Scope and Contents
The papers consist largely of financial records, marketing materials and photographs and cover a broad range of industry related, social, and political issues.
- Allen Motor Company (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply; please consult Special Collections staff for further information.
4.50 linear feet
Photographs in Box 7 other_unmapped
Language of Materials
Records of the oldest auto dealership in Iowa, including financial records, newsletters, and photographs.
Method of Acquisition
The records were donated by Allen R. Chapman in 2007.
Other Descriptive Information
- O'Donovan, Timothy C., 1879-1954
- Archives (groupings)
- Business enterprises
- Clippings (information artifacts)
- Donovan family
- New York & New England Railroad
- Personal papers
- Pittsburgh and Lake Erie Railroad Company
- Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and St. Louis Railway Company
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note