Showing Collections: 21 - 40 of 107
Abstract Attorney, Congressman, and U.S. Court of Claims commissioner from Iowa. Correspondence, clippings, court records and opinions, and speeches.
Dates: 1904-1943; 1920-1940
Abstract History professor. Over 200 Polish circus, theatre, opera and operetta posters from the 1960s to 1985.
Abstract Comic Books of the Bronze Age, 1969-1986, bulk dates 1970-1976.
Dates: 1969-1986; 1970-1976
Abstract Journalist, diplomat, and public relations expert. Subject files, correspondence, diaries, scrapbooks, etc. relating to his varied career, from WWI intelligence officer to Chicago Tribune editor in Paris to consulate official to public relations director for Standard Oil.
Abstract Part of the Alternative Traditions in Contemporary Art Collection at the University of Iowa, this collection consists of four Fluxus textile multiples.
Abstract Television and motion picture writer, director and producer. Television and motion picture scripts, screenplays, publicity, reviews, notes and memos, set designs, and costume sketches.
Overview Collection of catalogs and brochures document theater lighting systems and equipment formed by David Thayer, professor emeritus Theater.
Abstract U.S. Senator from Iowa , and educator. Arranged in 9 series, the papers consist of subject files, casework files, issue statements, clippings, audio, visual, film and photographs during his term in office. Subjects of special concern to Clark range from Africa and international relations to agriculture and conservation, Democratic Party politics to the aged, and education to transportation.
Dates: 1973 - 1988; Majority of material found within 1973 - 1979-12
Abstract He was a Fluxus artist. This is an Alternative Traditions in Contemporary Art Collection (ATCA).
Overview An Alternative Traditions in Contemporary Art Collection
Abstract Correspondence and manuscripts of the British scholar and poet.
Abstract Novelist. Correspondence, scrapbooks, subject files, preliminary drafts of his writings.
Abstract Primarily ATCA administrative files containing a vast amount of information on the sources of the ATCA collections and detailed records regarding grants won by and exhibitiions curated by ATCA staff prior to 2000.
Abstract Agricultural publication (1935-1962) edited by Charles J. Coe.
Dates: 1930-1990; 1930-1950
Abstract Organization representing the work of the Fluxus group and its members in the Western United States. Original artworks and relics by Fluxus West members.
Dates: 1959-2003; 1965-1975
Abstract Holograph manuscripts of two of Frank Conroy's published books, Stop-time (1967) and Body & Soul (1993).
Abstract Minister. Correspondence, sermons, and tax returns.
Abstract Attorney, Congressman, and judge. Correspondence, family and personal records, with court decisions and speeches.
Dates: 1841-1965; 1940-1970
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa. Correspondence, speeches, and campaign material relating to his years in the Congress.
- Republican Party (Iowa) 8
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 8
- University of Iowa 7
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 5
- Progressive Party (U.S. : 1948) 3
- Blanchard, Ruth 2
- Blanchard, Thomas 2
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 2
- Engle, Paul, 1908-1991 2
- Fluxus (Group of artists) 2
- Friedman, Ken 2
- Horner, Charles F. (Charles Francis), 1878-1967 2
- United States Postal Service 2
- United States. Department of Agriculture 2
- Wallace, Henry A. (Henry Agard), 1888-1965 2
- ATCA Artists' Works and Correspondence 1
- ATCA Comics 1
- ATCA Periodicals and Zines 1
- ATCA Rubber Stamp Art 1
- Albee, Edward Franklin, 1857-1930 1
- Allen, Sewell E., 1913-1975 1
- Alternative Traditions in the Contemporary Arts (Program) 1
- American Legion 1
- Army Specialized Training Program (U.S.) 1
- Artifacts of the Eternal Network 1
- Artists Television Network 1
- Artwords and Bookworks 1
- Association of College and Research Libraries 1
- B.F. Keith (Firm) 1
- Bailey, Henry B. 1
- Baldridge, Alfred E. 1
- Ballasch, Sandy 1
- Beck, Robert Knowlton, 1915- 1
- Biermann, Frederick Elliott 1
- Bissell, Bess G., 1908-1970 1
- Blanchard, Tom 1
- Blees, Robert 1
- Blunden, Edmund 1
- Blunden, Edmund, 1896-1974 1
- Bob Hanscom Players (Theatrical group) 1
- Bock, Frederick Stern 1
- Bromwell, James 1
- Brown, Lewis H. (Lewis Herold), 1894- 1
- Calhoun, Mary 1
- Calhoun, Mary Huiskamp 1
- Calkins, Asa Starkweather 1
- Calkins, Charles McNeil 1
- Calkins, John, Captain, 1785- 1
- Canan, Janine 1
- Carlson, Esther Elizabeth 1
- Carter, Steven V. 1
- Cassill, R. V. (Ronald Verlin), 1919-2002 1
- Centro de Art y Comunicaci 1
- Centro de Arte y Comunicacia (Buenos Aires, Argentina) 1
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company 1
- Chinese Writers 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Clampitt, Amy 1
- Clark, Dick 1
- Clark, Glenn, 1882-1956 1
- Cleveland, Buster 1
- Cleveland, Buster, -1998 1
- Coe, Charles J. (Charles Joseph), 1908- 1
- Cohen, Albert J. 1
- Colby, Anthony Owen 1
- Conroy, Frank, 1936-2005 1
- Conz, Francesco 1
- Corbin, E. Palmer 1
- Courtney, R. Keith 1
- Crane, Michael, 1948- 1
- Crary, Margaret 1
- Dennis, Agnes Jolly McConnell, 1825-1900 1
- Dennis, Bryan Francis, 1819-1909 1
- Dickinson, Lester Jesse 1
- Dolliver, James I. 1
- Drake University 1
- Dunn, Lloyd 1
- Dunn, Samuel O. 1
- Dunn, Samuel O. (Samuel Orace), 1877-1958 1
- Durland, Steven 1
- Eastman, Harold Lloyd 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Elston, Hattie Phinnette, 1900- 1
- Engle family 1
- Engle, Paul 1
- Facts for Farmers 1
- Faithfull, Starr, 1906-1931 1
- Falk, Peter, 1927-2011 1
- Farley, Angelina Calkins 1
- Farm Research, Inc. 1
- Farwell, Byron 1
- Faulkner, William, 1897-1962 1
- Feeley, J. Richard 1
- Fine, A. M. 1
- Finsterwald, Maxine 1
- FitzGerald, Edward, 1809-1883 1
- Fluxus West 1
- Frank, Lew 1
- Gaglione, Bill 1
- Gaglione, William 1 ∧ less