Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Abstract Pioneer banking firm operated by John C. Culbertson and Morgan Reno.
Abstract Banker and businessman. Legal, personal, and business papers, as well as correspondence and photographs.
Abstract Governor and U.S. Senator from Iowa. Gubernatorial and senatorial office files relating to his political career.
Abstract Congressman and banker from Davenport, Iowa. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, and a notebook relating to banking issues and temperance.
Dates: 1867-1899; 1894-1899
Abstract Pharmacist and banker from Winfield, Iowa. Diaries, scrapbook, and subject files documenting Lindly's career and family. Also includes historical materials relating to Winfield, Iowa.
Dates: 1828-1946; 1890-1910
Abstract Civil War soldier, lawyer, and banker. Letters about his military service with the Illinois 129th Infantry Regiment, and his life after the war as a lawyer and banker in Illinois and Kansas. Letters Written During the Civil War (Friends of the University of Iowa Library, 1978). These letters were published as Leslie W. Dunlap, editor, Your Affectionate Husband, J.F. Culver: Letters Written During the Civil War (Friends of the University of Iowa Library, 1978).
Dates: 1860-1900; 1860-1864
Abstract Farm leader. Correspondence, typescripts of speeches, articles, newspaper clippings, and other materials relating primarily to the activities of the National Farmers' Holiday Association and to state Farmers' Holiday associations.
Dates: 1927-1959; Majority of material found in 1933
Abstract Governor and Lieutenant Governor of Iowa. Papers relating to his political career and terms in office. Subject files include campaign materials, correspondence, speeches, etc.
Abstract President of the Citizens National Bank of Hampton, Iowa, U.S. Representative, real estate and investment business. Correspondence, bank record book, and campaign materials documenting his career.
Abstract Banker of Cedar Falls, Iowa. Correspondence, speeches, and subject files regarding his banking career. Subject files include materials relating such topics as the American Bankers Association.
Dates: 1928-1962; 1947-1955
Abstract U.S. Senator and Representative from Iowa. Primarily correspondence from his years in the House and Senate. Spanning a half century the topics range from Indian affairs to Oklahoma statehood, banking to the Panama Canal, and Republican Party politics to railroads.
Abstract Civil War veteran and Vicksburg National Military Park Commissioner. Correspondence, clippings, photographs, diaries, genealogical material, relating to the Rigby family.
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 2
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 2
- Allison, William B. 1
- American Bankers Association 1
- Citizens National Bank (Hampton, Iowa) 1
- Commerce and Industry Association of New York. 1
- Continental Congress for Economic Reconstruction (1933 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- Corn Belt Committee 1
- Cornell College (Mount Vernon, Iowa) 1
- Council of Defense in Counties 1
- Culbertson, John C. 1
- Culver, Joseph Franklin 1
- Culver, Mary, 1842-1920 1
- Hughes, Harold E. 1
- Iowa Commerce Commission 1
- Iowa Farmers Union 1
- Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition (1907) 1
- Johnson, Vivian W. 1
- Kraschel, Nelson G. 1
- Lindly, John M. 1
- Methodist Episcopal Church 1
- National Farmers' Holiday Association (U.S.) 1
- National Farmers' Union (U.S.) 1
- National Governors' Conference 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- Price, Hiram 1
- Reno, Milo 1
- Reno, Morgan 1
- Republican Party (Iowa) 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Rigby, William Titus 1
- Robinson, Thomas John Bright 1
- Schaller, George J. 1
- Schaller, George J., 1873-1964 1
- United Nations 1
- United States Army. Illinois Infantry 129th Regiment, 1862-1865 1
- United States Army. Iowa Infantry Regiment, 24th (1862-1865), Company E 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Armed Services 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs 1
- United States Congress. Senate. Subcommittee on Alcoholism and Narcotics 1
- United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs 1
- United States. Interstate Commerce Commission 1
- United States. Post Office Department 1
- Vicksburg National Military Park (Miss.) 1 ∧ less