Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract Administrative dean at the University of Iowa (1944-1974). Correspondence, notebooks, and speeches relating to Dakin's many civic interests and activities. Topics included are Rotary International, Boy Scouts of America, and U of I.
Dates: 1940-1981; 1950-1960
Abstract Dr. Asa Bean was a physician with 114th Ohio Volunteers during the Civil War. Primarily correspondence between members of the Bean family.
Dates: 1833-1962; 1862-1863
Abstract Student leader, scholar, and athlete from Iowa. Correspondence, diaries, scrapbooks, speeches, photographs, articles, etc.
Abstract Poet (numerous books from Worn Earth, 1932), editor of the O. Henry Prize Stories, 1954-1959, director of the Iowa Writers' Workshop, 1941-1967, and co-founder and director of the International Writers' Program, 1967-1976 at the University of Iowa. Literary manuscripts, correspondence, subject files, and student works documenting his career as a writer and teacher.
- University of Iowa 4
- Bean Family 1
- Boy Scouts of America 1
- Browning, Robert Morriss 1
- Browning, Robert Morriss, 1893-1963 1
- Dakin, Allin 1
- Engle family 1
- Engle, Paul 1
- Engle, Paul, 1908-1991 1
- Hoffman, Karl S. 1
- Iowa Writers' Workshop 1
- Ironmen (Football team) 1
- Kinnick, Nile C. 1
- Kinnick, Nile C. (Nile Clarke), 1918-1943 1
- Rotary International 1
- State University of Iowa 1
- United Nations Association of the United States of America. Iowa Division 1
- United States Army. Ohio Infantry Regiment, 114th (1862- 1865 1
- United States. Navy 1
- University of Iowa. Department of English 1
- University of Iowa. International Writing Program 1
- Williams, Mabel C. 1 ∧ less