Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa and attorney. Subject files relating to his Congressional career. Includes campaign materials, and files on conservation, tariffs, pensions, and other subjects.
Abstract U.S. Senator from Iowa , and educator. Arranged in 9 series, the papers consist of subject files, casework files, issue statements, clippings, audio, visual, film and photographs during his term in office. Subjects of special concern to Clark range from Africa and international relations to agriculture and conservation, Democratic Party politics to the aged, and education to transportation.
Dates: 1973 - 1988; Majority of material found within 1973 - 1979-12
Abstract Member of the Iowa State Conservation Commission. Subject folders and scrapbooks relating to conservation issues and the American Legion.
Abstract Member of the Iowa State Conservation Commission. Correspondence and subject files relating to the Conservation Commission.
Dates: 1939-1972; 1950-1972
Overview This collection is comprised of the papers of Iowa Representative Fred Schwengel.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1960 - 1971
Abstract Governor and U.S. Senator from Iowa. Gubernatorial and senatorial office files relating to his political career.
Abstract Iowa state legislator. Correspondence and subject files relating to his service in the Iowa house and senate. Issues range from abortion to apportionment, however Gallagher's primary interest were energy and conservation.
Abstract Environmental activist in Florida. Subject files, correspondence, minutes, newsletters, by-laws, published articles, etc., relating to conservation efforts and organizations in Southwest Florida . Much of the collection relates to the Environmental Confederation of South West Florida (ECOSWF) and the Sanibel-Captiva Conservation Federation (SCCF).
Dates: 1955-1997; 1970-1980
Abstract Attorney and U.S. Representative from Iowa . Subject files relating to his year in Congress and his earlier political and legal career.
Dates: 1915-1960; 1950-1960
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 3
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 2
- Iowa State Conservation Commission 2
- Republican Party (Iowa) 2
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 2
- United States Postal Service 2
- American Legion 1
- Bazire, Roy E. 1
- Carter, Steven V. 1
- Clark, Dick 1
- Darling, Jay N. (Jay Norwood), 1876-1962 1
- Douglas, Marjory Stoneman 1
- Environmental Confederation of South West Florida 1
- Florida Audubon Society 1
- Gallagher, James V. 1
- Hughes, Harold E. 1
- Iowa Commerce Commission 1
- Iowa Conservation Education Center 1
- Iowa Energy Policy Council 1
- Jay N. "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- Mayne, Wiley 1
- National Audubon Society 1
- Nature Conservancy (U.S) 1
- Nature Conservancy (U.S.) Florida Chapter 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- Pickett, Charles 1
- Poyneer, Fred J. 1
- Republican National Convention 1
- Republican Party (Iowa) State Convention 1
- Republican Party (Iowa). Central Committee 1
- Sanibel-Captiva Audubon Society 1
- Sanibel-Captiva Conservation Foundation 1
- Trost, Ewald George 1
- United Nations 1
- United States Congress. House Committee on the Judiciary 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Armed Services 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs 1
- United States Congress. Senate. Subcommittee on Alcoholism and Narcotics 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1
- United States. Department of Defense 1 ∧ less