Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract Iowa State senator, 1967-1972 and Lieutenant Governor of Iowa, 1973-1978. Subject files, correspondence, speeches, etc.
Abstract Judge, economist, statistician, and union official. Papers relating primarily to Kennedy's activities with the National Farmers' Union in the 1930s. Also contains subject files relating to his work as a probate judge and with the United Mine Workers of America.
Dates: 1921-1983; 1930-1940
Abstract Attorney, Congressman, and judge. Correspondence, family and personal records, with court decisions and speeches.
Dates: 1841-1965; 1940-1970
Abstract Governor and U.S. Senator from Iowa. Gubernatorial and senatorial office files relating to his political career.
Abstract Iowa state legislator. Correspondence and subject files relating to his legislative career. Topics range from abortion to the courts and from child care to the Republican Party.
- Republican Party (Iowa) 3
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 1
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 1
- Hill, Philip 1
- Hughes, Harold E. 1
- Iowa Commerce Commission 1
- Iowa Lieutenant Governor (1973-1978 : Neu) 1
- Kennedy, Edward 1
- Letts, Fred Dickinson 1
- National Farmers' Union (U.S.) 1
- Neu, Arthur A. 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- United Mine Workers of America 1
- United Nations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Armed Services 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs 1
- United States Congress. Senate. Subcommittee on Alcoholism and Narcotics 1 ∧ less