Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Abstract Iowa State senator, 1967-1972 and Lieutenant Governor of Iowa, 1973-1978. Subject files, correspondence, speeches, etc.
Abstract Government official and Progressive Party officer. Correspondence, subject files, speeches, clippings, tape recordings, photographs, and scrapbooks.
Overview This collection is comprised of the papers of Iowa Representative Fred Schwengel.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1960 - 1971
Abstract Public affairs consultant. Subject files and correspondence relating to his activities inIowa politics, elections, and the Republican Party. Topics include annual legislative sessions, reapportionment, Iowans for Right to Work, and Iowa Good Roads Association.
Dates: 1947-1986; 1962-1976
Abstract Governor and U.S. Senator from Iowa. Gubernatorial and senatorial office files relating to his political career.
Abstract Lawyer and U.S. Congressman, 1961-1965. Political and campaign related papers.
Dates: 1959 -1969
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa. Correspondence, speeches, and scrapbooks relating to his political career.
Dates: 1915 - 1972
Abstract Photographs from the 1948 Presidential campaign of Henry A. Wallace, running on the Progressive Party ticket.
Abstract Correspondence, speeches, reports, business records, articles, campaign materials, fact sheets, form letters, directives, telegrams, pamphlets, press releases, clippings, and other related material concerning the party and the national election of 1948.
Dates: 1940-1969; 1940-1955
Abstract Republican party official. Subject files relating to Republican politics in Iowa and the nation, especially the 1976 election.
Dates: 1966-1977; 1976
- Republican Party (Iowa) 6
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 3
- Beck, Robert Knowlton, 1915- 2
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 2
- Progressive Party (U.S. : 1948) 2
- Wallace, Henry A. (Henry Agard), 1888-1965 2
- Baldwin, Calvin Benham 1
- Bogan, Gerald 1
- Branstad, Terry E. 1
- Bromwell, James 1
- Congress of Industrial Organizations (U.S.) Political Action Committee. 1
- Conlin, Roxanne Barton, 1944- 1
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Ford, Gerald R., 1913-2006 1
- Goldwater, Barry M. (Barry Morris), 1909-1998 1
- Goodrich, W. H. 1
- Grassley, Charles 1
- Harkin, Tom 1
- Hughes, Harold E. 1
- Iowa Commerce Commission 1
- Iowa Good Roads Association 1
- Iowa Lieutenant Governor (1973-1978 : Neu) 1
- Iowans Opposed to Unlimited Annual Sessions 1
- Iowans for Right to Work 1
- Jepsen, Roger W. 1
- Keyes, Scott 1
- Lazarus, Julius 1
- Lazarus, Julius, 1918-2008 1
- LeCompte, Karl 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- National Farmers' Union (U.S.) 1
- National Wallace for President Committee 1
- Neu, Arthur A. 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- Progressive Citizens of America 1
- Progressive Party 1
- Ray, Robert D., 1928- 1
- Republican National Convention (31st : 1976 : Kansas City, Mo.) 1
- Sokol, Howard W. 1
- United Nations 1
- United States Commission on Civil Rights 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Armed Services 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs 1
- United States Congress. Senate. Subcommittee on Alcoholism and Narcotics 1
- United States. Congress 1
- United States. Congress. House 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1
- United States. Farm Security Administration 1
- Wearin, Ed 1
- Weaver, William O. 1 ∧ less