Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Abstract Iowa State senator, 1967-1972 and Lieutenant Governor of Iowa, 1973-1978. Subject files, correspondence, speeches, etc.
Abstract Governor and U.S. Senator from Iowa. The papers primarily consist of political speeches and correspondence on topics ranging from neutrality to the Democratic conventions.
Dates: 1931-1942; 1933-1937
Abstract Governor of Iowa, 1931-1933. Correspondence, speeches, subject files, and clippings.
Abstract Legal papers, diplomas, certificates of appointments, scrapbook, 2 issues of Keosauqua, Iowa, newspapers (1852-58), and other papers.
Dates: 1828-1895; Majority of material found within 1850-1870
Abstract Lawyer, state legislator, and Governor of Iowa . Subject files, campaign files, correspondence, and clippings relating primarily to his 1914 bid for re-election.
Dates: 1904-1937; 1913-1915
Abstract Governor of Iowa. Most of the papers relate to the 1960 gubernatorial race with correspondence, campaign materials, and speeches. There are also scrapbooks and office files.
Abstract Governor and state representative from Iowa, federal official. Papers comprised primarily of speeches relating to civil defense; there are also correspondence files, clippings, and photographs regarding his governorship.
Abstract Governor and Lieutenant Governor of Iowa. Papers relating to his political career and terms in office. Subject files include campaign materials, correspondence, speeches, etc.
Abstract Governor of Iowa. Subject files relating to liquor laws, correspondence, and speeches.
Abstract Governor of Iowa . Correspondence, subject files, photographs, scrapbooks, etc. relating to his political career.
Dates: 1934-1976; 1945-1948
Abstract Lieutenant governor of Iowa and member of the Iowa State Highway Commission. Correspondence, press releases, etc., primarily relating to the Iowa State Highway Commission.
- Republican Party (Iowa) 4
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 3
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 2
- Iowa Highway Commission 2
- Iowa Liquor Control Commission 2
- Blue, Robert Donald 1
- Clarke, George 1
- Elbert, John Downs 1
- Elbert, S. LeRoy 1
- Elbert, Samuel Hitt, 1833-1899 1
- Erbe, Norman A. 1
- Herring, Clyde L. 1
- Hoegh, Leo A. 1
- Iowa Commission on Aging 1
- Iowa Department of Public Safety 1
- Iowa Lieutenant Governor (1973-1978 : Neu) 1
- Iowa State Conservation Commission 1
- Kraschel, Nelson G. 1
- Loveless, Herschel C. 1
- National Farmers Organization (U.S.) 1
- National Farmers' Holiday Association (U.S.) 1
- Neu, Arthur A. 1
- Nicholas, William H. 1
- Turner, Daniel Webster 1
- United States. Office of Civil Defense 1
- United States. War Production Board 1
- White House Conference on Aging (1961 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- White House Conference on Aging (1971 : Washington, D.C.) 1 ∧ less