Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract Audio tape memoirs of Chautauqua and a manuscript relating to the work week of a Chautauqua crewman and crew chief.
Dates: 1925-1926; 1977
Abstract Government official and Progressive Party officer. Correspondence, subject files, speeches, clippings, tape recordings, photographs, and scrapbooks.
Abstract Transcripts of interviews with Sutherland Dows and W.M. Schneider concerning the history and operation of the CRANDIC Railway.
Dates: 1953 - 1973
Abstract Medical Examiner of Dallas County at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy, Rose performed the autopsies on Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby. The reports and projector slides for these autopsies are here, as well as pathology slides for Ruby. Rose also kept clippings files on items related to the assassination, including a series on conspiracy theories. Clippings for other events of the latter half of the twentieth century such as Watergate and the Clinton impeachment are included...
Abstract Poet and editor. Books, manuscripts,clippings, correspondence.
Abstract Research material for The Unruly Life of Woody Allen. Comprised of interviews by letter and on tape, journal articles, research files, notes, films, photographs, manuscript copies, and copies of the completed book in various editions.
Abstract Journalist with Time and Newsday, where he began a column nationally syndicated in 1969. Author of several books. Correspondence, research, interviews, audio tapes, photographs, speeches, reporter's notebooks, and preliminary drafts of his works.
Dates: 1956-1985; 1970-1990
Abstract Poet (numerous books from Worn Earth, 1932), editor of the O. Henry Prize Stories, 1954-1959, director of the Iowa Writers' Workshop, 1941-1967, and co-founder and director of the International Writers' Program, 1967-1976 at the University of Iowa. Literary manuscripts, correspondence, subject files, and student works documenting his career as a writer and teacher.
- Allen, Woody 1
- Baldwin, Calvin Benham 1
- Canan, Janine 1
- Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Railway Co. 1
- Congress of Industrial Organizations (U.S.) Political Action Committee. 1
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 1
- Dow family 1
- Dows, Sutherland 1
- Engle family 1
- Engle, Paul 1
- Engle, Paul, 1908-1991 1
- Iowa Writers' Workshop 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Meade, Marion 1
- Meade, Marion, 1934- 1
- National Farmers' Union (U.S.) 1
- National Wallace for President Committee 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- Progressive Citizens of America 1
- Progressive Party (U.S. : 1948) 1
- Redpath Chautauqua of New York and New England 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Rose, Earl F. 1
- Rose, Earl Forrest, 1926- 1
- Spivey, Arthur W. 1
- Sutherland, Dows 1
- Thimmesch, Nick 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1
- United States. Farm Security Administration 1
- University of Iowa 1
- University of Iowa. Department of English 1
- University of Iowa. International Writing Program 1 ∧ less