Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract Records for the Milwaukee Road, Amtrak, and the B&O railroads, with some materials from the Elgin, Joliet and Eastern (EJ&E), the Central Railroad of New Jersey (CNJ), the Nickel Plate Railroad (NKP), and Acheson, Topeka and Santa Fe (AT&SF) lines from the 1880s to the early 1990s.
Abstract Born Herbert Joseph Putz. Communist journalist and editor in the 1930s of The Producers News and Farmers National Weekly; his career after 1941 was with the Daily World. Subject files, correspondence, notebooks, typescripts, and published writings regarding the link between communism and agriculture.
Dates: 1930-1979; 1960-1970
Abstract Poet and editor. Books, manuscripts,clippings, correspondence.
Abstract A large collection, stretching across most of the 20th century, of science fiction fanzines.
Abstract A number of literary manuscripts composed by Chinese writers were acquired for the East Asian collections over a long period of time. In 1991, a program was established to encourage further and continued growth in this area.
Abstract Commercial lecture bureau and booking agency for Chautauqua and lyceums throughout the United States and parts of Canada. Office files of the Redpath-Vawter Bureau of Cedar Rapids, IA, the Redpath-Chicago Bureau run by Harry P. Harrison and Charles Horner's Redpath Chautauquas. Included are: talent files consisting of correspondence, contracts, publicity brochures, and advertising flyers; business files including employee records; geographical location files with materials about cities and...
- Amtrak 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company 1
- Bert, Erik 1
- Blanchard, Ruth 1
- Blanchard, Thomas 1
- Canan, Janine 1
- Central Railroad of New Jersey 1
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul, and Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Chinese Writers 1
- Christisen, D. M. 1
- Communist Party of America 1
- Elgin, Joliet and Eastern Railway 1
- Harrison, Harry P., 1878- 1
- Horner, Charles F. (Charles Francis), 1878-1967 1
- Horvat, Martin M. (Mike) 1
- MacLaren, Gay 1
- New York, Chicago & St. Louis Railroad 1
- Nie, Hualing, 1925- 1
- Redpath Chautauqua Bureau 1
- Redpath Lyceum Bureau 1
- Redpath Vawter Chautauquas 1
- Redpath, James, 1833-1891 1
- Redpath-Horner Chautauquas 1
- Vawter, Keith, 1872-1937 1 ∧ less