Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract Physician. Correspondence, clippings, notebooks, and other papers.
Abstract Dr. Asa Bean was a physician with 114th Ohio Volunteers during the Civil War. Primarily correspondence between members of the Bean family.
Dates: 1833-1962; 1862-1863
Abstract Dubuque, Iowa, surgeon. Subject files, articles, and speeches relating in great part to his term as president of the American Medical Association.
Abstract Physician and book collector. Photographs, financial records, clippings and memorabilia.
Abstract Legal papers, diplomas, certificates of appointments, scrapbook, 2 issues of Keosauqua, Iowa, newspapers (1852-58), and other papers.
Dates: 1828-1895; Majority of material found within 1850-1870
Abstract Physician and civil rights leader in Fort Madison, IA. Correspondence, speeches, biographical and autobiographical materials, and subject files document both his career and his Civil Rights activism.
Abstract Includes manuscripts, galley proofs, page proofs, dust jackets, and other miscellany associated with publications of many Iowa Authors.
Abstract Neurosurgeon and book collector specializing in rare medical books. These papers primarily concern Dr. Martin's association with the University of Iowa. The establishment of the John Martin Rare Book Room and the donation of his collection of rare medical books is well documented with correspondence, clippings, brochures, etc. Some autobiographical sketches are included along with records of Dr. Martin's military service.
- University of Iowa. College of Medicine 2
- American Medical Association 1
- Bean Family 1
- Bissell, Bess G., 1908-1970 1
- Brown, Lewis H. (Lewis Herold), 1894- 1
- Carlson, Esther Elizabeth 1
- Cassill, R. V. (Ronald Verlin), 1919-2002 1
- Clark, Glenn, 1882-1956 1
- Colby, Anthony Owen 1
- Crary, Margaret 1
- Drake University 1
- Eastman, Harold Lloyd 1
- Elbert, John Downs 1
- Elbert, S. LeRoy 1
- Elbert, Samuel Hitt, 1833-1899 1
- Elston, Hattie Phinnette, 1900- 1
- Hardin Library for the Health Sciences 1
- Harper, Harry 1
- Iowa Author's 1
- Johns-Manville, Incorporated 1
- Martin, John M.D. Ph.D. 1
- Medical Speakers Bureau 1
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People 1
- Radio Corporation of America 1
- Ranney, Dr. Mark 1
- Ranney, M. H. 1
- Rosheim, David L. 1
- Rowan, Edward Beatty, 1898-1946 1
- Saunders, William Irving 1
- Silver, Silas B. 1
- Simpson, Frank B. 1
- Sinning, Augustus 1
- Sinning, Augustus, 1864-1960 1
- Smith, Grace Noll, 1878-1974 1
- Smith, Lewis Worthington, 1866-1947 1
- United States Army. Ohio Infantry Regiment, 114th (1862- 1865 1
- University of Iowa 1
- Ver Duft, Lee, 1910- 1
- Ward, Donovan F. 1
- Ward, Leo R. (Leo Richard), 1893- 1
- Zaffiras, George John, 1917- 1 ∧ less