Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
Abstract Iowa State senator, 1967-1972 and Lieutenant Governor of Iowa, 1973-1978. Subject files, correspondence, speeches, etc.
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa. Correspondence, subject files, legislative records, and speeches relating to his career in the Congress.
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa and attorney. Subject files relating to his Congressional career. Includes campaign materials, and files on conservation, tariffs, pensions, and other subjects.
Abstract Governor and U.S. Senator from Iowa. The papers primarily consist of political speeches and correspondence on topics ranging from neutrality to the Democratic conventions.
Dates: 1931-1942; Majority of material found in 1933-1937
Abstract Founded in 1866 and dissolved in 1938, the Curtis Companies were a conglomerate of associated sash, door, and millwork companies that eventually consolidated into a single corporation. Includes correspondence, ledgers, journals, cashbooks, stockbooks, and minute books, with correspondence of U.S. Representative George M. Curtis.
Abstract Iowa state senator, lieutenant governor of Iowa, Democratic candidate for governor of Iowa, delegate to Democratic National Convention, and U.S. District Court Judge for Northern District of Iowa. Correspondence, speeches, telegrams, campaign material, press releases, photographs, newspaper clippings, tape recordings, phonograph recordings, and scrapbooks.
Dates: 1942-1964; 1960-1970
Abstract Attorney, Congressman, and judge. Correspondence, family and personal records, with court decisions and speeches.
Dates: 1841-1965; Majority of material found in 1940-1970
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa. Correspondence, speeches, and campaign material relating to his years in the Congress.
Abstract Iowa Supreme Court Justice and Iowa state legislator. Subject files relating to his career in law and politics. Includes correspondence, legal cases, law school reunions, etc.
Dates: 1911-1971; 1958-1961;
Abstract Lawyer and State Chair of Iowa's Democratic State Central Committee. Speeches, correspondence, press releases, voter lists, financial reports, etc. all relating to More's involvement in Iowa's Democratic Party organization.
Abstract Attorney, U.S. Representative from Iowa, and Regional Legal Council for the International Cooperation Administration of the Middle East. Correspondence, speeches, and subject files relating to his career.
Dates: 1923-1962; 1940-1960
Abstract Lawyer and politician of Boone, Iowa. Correspondence relating primarily to Steven's political activities, particularly in 1912.
Overview This collection is compiled of various documents of John Robert Hansen, Iowa politician.
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa and Agency for International Development official. Correspondence, bills and resolutions, newsletters and press releases all related to his one term in Congress.
Abstract U.S. Representative and Senator from Iowa. Speeches, scrapbooks, correspondence, clippings, and campaign material all related to his political career.
Dates: 1898-1955; Majority of material found in 1920-1940
Abstract Governor and Lieutenant Governor of Iowa. Papers relating to his political career and terms in office. Subject files include campaign materials, correspondence, speeches, etc.
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, speeches, news releases, and other documents relating to his public and political life.
Dates: 1940 - 1961
Abstract Attorney and U.S. Representative from Iowa . Subject files relating to his year in Congress and his earlier political and legal career.
Dates: 1915-1960; 1950-1960
Abstract U.S. Senator and Representative from Iowa. Primarily correspondence from his years in the House and Senate. Spanning a half century the topics range from Indian affairs to Oklahoma statehood, banking to the Panama Canal, and Republican Party politics to railroads.
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 7
- Republican Party (Iowa) 6
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 6
- United States Postal Service 3
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 2
- Allison, William B. 1
- American Legion 1
- Biermann, Frederick Elliott 1
- Carter, Steven V. 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Commerce and Industry Association of New York. 1
- Cunningham, Paul Harvey 1
- Curtis Companies 1
- Curtis, George Martin, 1844-1921 1
- Democratic Party (Iowa). State Central Committee 1
- Dickinson, Lester Jesse 1
- Dolliver, James I. 1
- Garrett, Harry Freeland 1
- Herring, Clyde L. 1
- Iowa Lieutenant Governor (1973-1978 : Neu) 1
- Iowa. Supreme Court 1
- Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition (1907) 1
- Jensen, Ben F. 1
- Kraschel, Nelson G. 1
- Letts, Fred Dickinson 1
- McManus, Edward J. 1
- Missouri River Wildlife Association 1
- More, Jake 1
- National Council for Prevention of War (U.S.) 1
- Neu, Arthur A. 1
- Pickett, Charles 1
- Progressive Party (1912) 1
- Republican National Convention 1
- Republican Party (Iowa) State Convention 1
- Republican Party (Iowa). Central Committee 1
- Stevens, John Loomis 1
- Stevens, John Loomis, 1850-1933 1
- Tennessee Valley Authority 1
- United States Congress. House Committee on Appropriations 1
- United States Congress. House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce 1
- United States. Agricultural Adjustment Administration 1
- United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs 1
- United States. Commission on Intergovernmental Relations 1
- United States. International Cooperation Administration 1
- United States. Interstate Commerce Commission 1
- United States. Navy 1
- United States. Post Office Department 1
- United States. Railroad Retirement Board 1
- United States. Rural Electrification Administration 1
- United States. Works Progress Administration 1
- University of Iowa. College of Law 1
- Wolf, Leonard G. 1 ∧ less