Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract Government official and Progressive Party officer. Correspondence, subject files, speeches, clippings, tape recordings, photographs, and scrapbooks.
Abstract Editor of Wallaces' Farmer 1921-1933; Secretary of Agriculture, 1933-1940; Vice-President of the United States, 1941-1945; Secretary of Commerce, 1945-1946. Includes audio visual materials; clippings; an extensive collection of correspondence, including photocopies of the microfilm edition of the originals in the Library of Congress, Manuscript Division; government documents; personal papers; photographs; research materials, with an emphasis on agriculture, particularly corn, but including...
Abstract Photographs from the 1948 Presidential campaign of Henry A. Wallace, running on the Progressive Party ticket.
Abstract Correspondence, speeches, reports, business records, articles, campaign materials, fact sheets, form letters, directives, telegrams, pamphlets, press releases, clippings, and other related material concerning the party and the national election of 1948.
Dates: 1940-1969; 1940-1955
Abstract Republican party official. Subject files relating to Republican politics in Iowa and the nation, especially the 1976 election.
Dates: 1966-1977; 1976
- Wallace, Henry A. (Henry Agard), 1888-1965 3
- Progressive Party (U.S. : 1948) 2
- Republican Party (Iowa) 2
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 2
- Baldwin, Calvin Benham 1
- Congress of Industrial Organizations (U.S.) Political Action Committee. 1
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Ford, Gerald R., 1913-2006 1
- Goodrich, W. H. 1
- Keyes, Scott 1
- Lazarus, Julius 1
- Lazarus, Julius, 1918-2008 1
- National Farmers' Union (U.S.) 1
- National Wallace for President Committee 1
- Progressive Citizens of America 1
- Progressive Party 1
- Republican National Convention (31st : 1976 : Kansas City, Mo.) 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1
- United States. Farm Security Administration 1
- Weaver, William O. 1 ∧ less