Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Abstract American motion picture and television script writer and producer. Program scripts, department materials, memos, clippings, notes, correspondence, production budgets, and miscellaneous photographs.
Dates: 1948-1961; Majority of material found in 1951-1955
Abstract Motion picture and television script writer. Slides, watercolor paintings, scripts, screenplays, short stories and novels by Ross; photographs, three recordings.
Dates: 1942-1965; Majority of material found in 1950-1965
Abstract Correspondence, account books, reports, lists, attendance registers, minutes, rosters of officers, publicity material, programs, and financial records.
Dates: 1923 - 1958
Abstract Records for the Milwaukee Road, Amtrak, and the B&O railroads, with some materials from the Elgin, Joliet and Eastern (EJ&E), the Central Railroad of New Jersey (CNJ), the Nickel Plate Railroad (NKP), and Acheson, Topeka and Santa Fe (AT&SF) lines from the 1880s to the early 1990s.
Abstract Primarily ATCA administrative files containing a vast amount of information on the sources of the ATCA collections and detailed records regarding grants won by and exhibitiions curated by ATCA staff prior to 2000.
Abstract Research for a biography that was never published, this collection consists of papers from Gillette as well as Stelck's research materials.
Abstract Includes manuscripts, galley proofs, page proofs, dust jackets, and other miscellany associated with publications of many Iowa Authors.
Abstract U.S. Congressman and Senator from Iowa.
Abstract Governor and state representative from Iowa, federal official. Papers comprised primarily of speeches relating to civil defense; there are also correspondence files, clippings, and photographs regarding his governorship.
Abstract Educator, author, and columnist. Speeches, newspaper columns, and articles about education. Also includes sound recordings, video tapes, and filmstrips.
Dates: 1933-1982; 1960-1980
Abstract Student leader, scholar, and athlete from Iowa. Correspondence, diaries, scrapbooks, speeches, photographs, articles, etc.
Abstract Poet (numerous books from Worn Earth, 1932), editor of the O. Henry Prize Stories, 1954-1959, director of the Iowa Writers' Workshop, 1941-1967, and co-founder and director of the International Writers' Program, 1967-1976 at the University of Iowa. Literary manuscripts, correspondence, subject files, and student works documenting his career as a writer and teacher.
Abstract Motion picture and television script-writer and producer. Film treatments and screenplays written by Blees and other screenwriters, miscellaneous, memos and articles, film stills, photostats, phonographic recordings from soundtracks.
Abstract Governor of Iowa . Correspondence, subject files, photographs, scrapbooks, etc. relating to his political career.
Dates: 1934-1976; 1945-1948
Abstract Consists of audio recordings, biographical information, correspondence, and materials relating to Mr. Van Dine's editorial positions with Much Ado and Upward. Also included in this collection are several manuscripts and typescripts of poems, essays, and short stories as well as Mr. Van Dine's memories of his time spent as an undergraduate at the State University of Iowa in the 1920s. Photographs, speeches.
- University of Iowa 5
- Alternative Traditions in the Contemporary Arts (Program) 1
- Amtrak 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company 1
- Bissell, Bess G., 1908-1970 1
- Blees, Robert 1
- Blue, Robert Donald 1
- Brown, Lewis H. (Lewis Herold), 1894- 1
- Carlson, Esther Elizabeth 1
- Cassill, R. V. (Ronald Verlin), 1919-2002 1
- Cedar Rapids Symphony Orchestra 1
- Central Railroad of New Jersey 1
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul, and Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Christisen, D. M. 1
- Clark, Glenn, 1882-1956 1
- Cohen, Albert J. 1
- Colby, Anthony Owen 1
- Crary, Margaret 1
- Culver, John 1
- Culver, John C., 1932- 1
- Drake University 1
- Eastman, Harold Lloyd 1
- Elgin, Joliet and Eastern Railway 1
- Elston, Hattie Phinnette, 1900- 1
- Engle family 1
- Engle, Paul 1
- Engle, Paul, 1908-1991 1
- Faithfull, Starr, 1906-1931 1
- Gillette, Guy M. (Guy Mark), 1879-1973 1
- Hoegh, Leo A. 1
- Iowa Author's 1
- Iowa Commission on Aging 1
- Iowa Department of Public Safety 1
- Iowa Highway Commission 1
- Iowa Liquor Control Commission 1
- Iowa State Conservation Commission 1
- Iowa Writers' Workshop 1
- Ironmen (Football team) 1
- Johns-Manville, Incorporated 1
- Kinnick, Nile C. 1
- Kinnick, Nile C. (Nile Clarke), 1918-1943 1
- Milman, Estera 1
- New York, Chicago & St. Louis Railroad 1
- Radio Corporation of America 1
- Rafferty, Max 1
- Republican Party (Iowa) 1
- Rosheim, David L. 1
- Ross, Arthur A. 1
- Rowan, Edward Beatty, 1898-1946 1
- Saunders, William Irving 1
- Simpson, Frank B. 1
- Smith, Grace Noll, 1878-1974 1
- Smith, Lewis Worthington, 1866-1947 1
- Stelck, Del 1
- Stelk, William 1
- United States. Congress. Senate 1
- United States. Navy 1
- United States. Office of Civil Defense 1
- University of Iowa. Department of English 1
- University of Iowa. International Writing Program 1
- Van Dine, Warren 1
- Van Dine, Warren L., 1902-1983 1
- Ver Duft, Lee, 1910- 1
- Ward, Leo R. (Leo Richard), 1893- 1
- White House Conference on Aging (1961 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- White House Conference on Aging (1971 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- Zaffiras, George John, 1917- 1 ∧ less