Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Iowa State senator, 1967-1972 and Lieutenant Governor of Iowa, 1973-1978. Subject files, correspondence, speeches, etc.
Abstract Attorney, Iowa Railroad Commissioner and candidate for the U.S. Senate. Correspondence, speeches, notes and other material relating primarily to legal disputes involving transportation of agricultural products.
Abstract Lawyer and member of the Interstate Commerce Commission. Correspondence, subject files, speeches, etc. all relating to his service with the Interstate Commerce Commission.
Abstract U.S. Senator from Iowa , and educator. Arranged in 9 series, the papers consist of subject files, casework files, issue statements, clippings, audio, visual, film and photographs during his term in office. Subjects of special concern to Clark range from Africa and international relations to agriculture and conservation, Democratic Party politics to the aged, and education to transportation.
Dates: 1973 - 1988; Majority of material found within 1973 - 1979-12
Abstract Soldier, 13th Regiment of railway engineers, U.S. Army, in W.W.I. Correspondence, picture postcards, and photographs.
Dates: 1917-1932; 1978
Overview This collection is comprised of the papers of Iowa Representative Fred Schwengel.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1960 - 1971
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 2
- Clark, Dick 1
- Committee of Seven 1
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 1
- Herring, Clyde Edsel 1
- Hughes, Harold E. 1
- Iowa Commerce Commission 1
- Iowa Lieutenant Governor (1973-1978 : Neu) 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- McDermott, Francis 1
- Neu, Arthur A. 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- Republican Party (Iowa) 1
- Thorne, Clifford 1
- United Nations 1
- United States Army. Corps of Engineers. Regiment, 13th 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Armed Services 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs 1
- United States Congress. Senate. Subcommittee on Alcoholism and Narcotics 1
- United States. Interstate Commerce Commission 1 ∧ less