Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Letters, documents, and a booklet on Major Hugh G. Brown.
Dates: 1822-1944; 1860s
Abstract Iowa state senator and U.S. Representative from Iowa . Office files, correspondence, speeches, and campaign material.
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa. Correspondence, speeches, and campaign material relating to his years in the Congress.
Abstract Governor and U.S. Senator from Iowa. Gubernatorial and senatorial office files relating to his political career.
Abstract Insurance businessman. Speeches and scrapbooks relating chiefly to Murphy's term as national commander of the American Legion.
Abstract Scrapbook containing handwritten minutes and published programs from the biennial meetings of the Second Iowa Cavalry Association.
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 3
- United States Postal Service 3
- American Legion 1
- Biermann, Frederick Elliott 1
- Brown Gibson Family 1
- Brown, Hugh G., 1835-1901 1
- Brown, Mary Gibson, 1798-1877 1
- Campbell, Ed Hoyt 1
- Carter, Steven V. 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 1
- Hughes, Harold E. 1
- Iowa Commerce Commission 1
- Murphy, Ray 1
- National Council for Prevention of War (U.S.) 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- Republican Party (Iowa) 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Second Iowa Cavalry Veteran Association 1
- United Nations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Armed Services 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs 1
- United States Congress. Senate. Subcommittee on Alcoholism and Narcotics 1
- United States. Agricultural Adjustment Administration 1
- United States. Army. Iowa Cavalry Regiment, 2nd (1861-1865) 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1
- United States. Railroad Retirement Board 1
- United States. Rural Electrification Administration 1
- United States. Works Progress Administration 1 ∧ less