Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Abstract Iron casting company in Davenport, Iowa. Includes blueprints, budgets, correspondence, publicity, and photographs.
Abstract Correspondence, account books, reports, lists, attendance registers, minutes, rosters of officers, publicity material, programs, and financial records.
Dates: 1923 - 1958
Abstract A collection of bills, acts, reports and other documents printed by the Confederate States of America government.
Dates: 1861 - 1865
Abstract Primarily ATCA administrative files containing a vast amount of information on the sources of the ATCA collections and detailed records regarding grants won by and exhibitiions curated by ATCA staff prior to 2000.
Abstract Records of the Sons of the American Revolution, Iowa Society, 1937-1956. 12 items. Secretary's notebook, a history of the organization in Iowa, printed pamphlets, and one copy of the society's publication, The Old Continental.
Dates: 1926-1961; 1930-1940
Abstract U.S. Congressman and Senator from Iowa.
Abstract Reports of meetings and financial accounts reflect activities of the organization.
Dates: 1923-1947; 1940-1950
Abstract Subject files, correspondence, photographs, clippings, and other records.
Scope and Contents Records of the Iowa chapter of the Nature Conservancy.
Dates: 1953-1979; 1960-1980
Abstract Poet (numerous books from Worn Earth, 1932), editor of the O. Henry Prize Stories, 1954-1959, director of the Iowa Writers' Workshop, 1941-1967, and co-founder and director of the International Writers' Program, 1967-1976 at the University of Iowa. Literary manuscripts, correspondence, subject files, and student works documenting his career as a writer and teacher.
Abstract Correspondence, financial records, employee insurance reports, and stock proxies for the sale of Roach and Musser.
Abstract Iowa City Broadband Telecommunications Papers.
Dates: 1971-1982; 1978-1980
Abstract Correspondence, minutes of board meetings, annual assembly programs, newsletters, financial records, environmental and model United Nations materials.
- University of Iowa 2
- Alternative Traditions in the Contemporary Arts (Program) 1
- Blackhawk Foundry and Machine Company 1
- Blackhawk Foundry and Machine Company (Davenport, Iowa) 1
- Cedar Rapids Symphony Orchestra 1
- Confederate States of America 1
- Culver, John 1
- Culver, John C., 1932- 1
- Engle family 1
- Engle, Paul 1
- Engle, Paul, 1908-1991 1
- Iowa City (Iowa). Broadband Telecommunication Commission 1
- Iowa Society of the Sons of the American Revolution 1
- Iowa Writers' Workshop 1
- Kossuth Academy 1
- Milman, Estera 1
- Mount Pleasant Chamber of Commerce 1
- National Citizens Committee for Broadcasting 1
- Nature Conservancy (U.S.). Iowa Chapter 1
- Pepper, Robert 1
- Pepper, Robert M. 1
- Roach and Musser 1
- Sons of the American Revolution. Iowa Society 1
- United Nations Association of the U.S., Iowa Chapter 1
- United Nations Association of the United States of America. Iowa Division 1
- University of Iowa. Department of English 1
- University of Iowa. International Writing Program 1
- Voss, Walter K. 1
- Yellow Springs Collegiate Institute 1 ∧ less