Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Abstract Iron casting company in Davenport, Iowa. Includes blueprints, budgets, correspondence, publicity, and photographs.
Abstract Correspondence, account books, reports, lists, attendance registers, minutes, rosters of officers, publicity material, programs, and financial records.
Abstract A collection of bills, acts, reports and other documents printed by the Confederate States of America government.
Abstract Primarily ATCA administrative files containing a vast amount of information on the sources of the ATCA collections and detailed records regarding grants won by and exhibitiions curated by ATCA staff prior to 2000.
Abstract Records of the Sons of the American Revolution, Iowa Society, 1937-1956. 12 items. Secretary's notebook, a history of the organization in Iowa, printed pamphlets, and one copy of the society's publication, The Old Continental.
Abstract U.S. Congressman and Senator from Iowa.
Abstract Reports of meetings and financial accounts reflect activities of the organization.
Abstract Subject files, correspondence, photographs, clippings, and other records.
Scope and Contents Records of the Iowa chapter of the Nature Conservancy.
Abstract Poet (numerous books from Worn Earth, 1932), editor of the O. Henry Prize Stories, 1954-1959, director of the Iowa Writers' Workshop, 1941-1967, and co-founder and director of the International Writers' Program, 1967-1976 at the University of Iowa. Literary manuscripts, correspondence, subject files, and student works documenting his career as a writer and teacher.
- University of Iowa 2
- Alternative Traditions in the Contemporary Arts (Program) 1
- Blackhawk Foundry and Machine Company 1
- Blackhawk Foundry and Machine Company (Davenport, Iowa) 1
- Cedar Rapids Symphony Orchestra 1
- Confederate States of America 1
- Culver, John 1
- Culver, John C., 1932- 1
- Engle family 1
- Engle, Paul 1
- Engle, Paul, 1908-1991 1
- Iowa City (Iowa). Broadband Telecommunication Commission 1
- Iowa Society of the Sons of the American Revolution 1
- Iowa Writers' Workshop 1
- Kossuth Academy 1
- Milman, Estera 1
- Mount Pleasant Chamber of Commerce 1
- National Citizens Committee for Broadcasting 1
- Nature Conservancy (U.S.). Iowa Chapter 1
- Pepper, Robert 1
- Pepper, Robert M. 1
- Roach and Musser 1
- Sons of the American Revolution. Iowa Society 1
- United Nations Association of the U.S., Iowa Chapter 1
- United Nations Association of the United States of America. Iowa Division 1
- University of Iowa. Department of English 1
- University of Iowa. International Writing Program 1
- Voss, Walter K. 1
- Yellow Springs Collegiate Institute 1 ∧ less