Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 18
Abstract Articles, clippings, correspondence, lectures, photographs, etc.
Abstract Television and motion picture writer, director and producer. Television and motion picture scripts, screenplays, publicity, reviews, notes and memos, set designs, and costume sketches.
Abstract Speeches, articles, and correspondence of a judge of the Eight Circuit Court of Appeals.
Abstract Medical Examiner of Dallas County at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy, Rose performed the autopsies on Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby. The reports and projector slides for these autopsies are here, as well as pathology slides for Ruby. Rose also kept clippings files on items related to the assassination, including a series on conspiracy theories. Clippings for other events of the latter half of the twentieth century such as Watergate and the Clinton impeachment are included...
Abstract Legal papers, diplomas, certificates of appointments, scrapbook, 2 issues of Keosauqua, Iowa, newspapers (1852-58), and other papers.
Abstract Noted science fiction fan and fanzine editor from Seattle, Washington. Correspondence, together with some additional ephemera.
Abstract Includes manuscripts, galley proofs, page proofs, dust jackets, and other miscellany associated with publications of many Iowa Authors.
Abstract Manuscripts and correspondence related to her books for children including My Name Is-- (1959) and Hidden Year of Devlin Bates (1967).
Abstract A number of literary manuscripts composed by Chinese writers were acquired for the East Asian collections over a long period of time. In 1991, a program was established to encourage further and continued growth in this area.
Abstract Collector and scholar. Chiefly correspondence assembled in preparing his A Study of the Midland Magazine: 1915-1933 (1973) and The Midland: a Venture in Literary Regionalism (1975).
- Bissell, Bess G., 1908-1970 1
- Blees, Robert 1
- Brigham Young University 1
- Brown, Lewis H. (Lewis Herold), 1894- 1
- Carlson, Esther Elizabeth 1
- Carr, Gertrude M. 1
- Carr, Gertrude Martha, 1907-2005 1
- Cassill, R. V. (Ronald Verlin), 1919-2002 1
- Chinese Writers 1
- Clark, Glenn, 1882-1956 1
- Colby, Anthony Owen 1
- Conlon, Paul 1
- Crary, Margaret 1
- Drake University 1
- Dunn, Samuel O. 1
- Dunn, Samuel O. (Samuel Orace), 1877-1958 1
- Eastman, Harold Lloyd 1
- Eichelberger, Clark M. 1
- Eisenschiml, Otto 1
- Eisenschiml, Otto, 1880-1963 1
- Elbert, John Downs 1
- Elbert, S. LeRoy 1
- Elbert, Samuel Hitt, 1833-1899 1
- Elston, Hattie Phinnette, 1900- 1
- Espinosa, Robert 1
- Faithfull, Starr, 1906-1931 1
- Faulkner, William, 1897-1962 1
- Head, Edith 1
- Iowa Author's 1
- Johns-Manville, Incorporated 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Lay, Donald P., 1926-2007 1
- Lay, Donald Pomeroy 1
- Library of Congress 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- Maibaum, Richard 1
- Meyer, Nicholas 1
- Muehl, Lois Baker 1
- National Fantasy Fan Federation 1
- Nie, Hualing, 1925- 1
- Radcliffe Chautauqua System 1
- Radio Corporation of America 1
- Reigelman, Milton M., 1942- 1
- Reigelman, Milton Monroe 1
- Rose, Earl F. 1
- Rose, Earl Forrest, 1926- 1
- Rosheim, David L. 1
- Rowan, Edward Beatty, 1898-1946 1
- Saunders, William Irving 1
- Simpson, Frank B. 1
- Smith, Grace Noll, 1878-1974 1
- Smith, Lewis Worthington, 1866-1947 1
- Stern, Stewart 1
- Swift, David 1
- United Nations 1
- United Nations Security Council 1
- United States Army. Infantry Division, 106th 1
- United States. Circuit Court (8th Circuit) 1
- University of Iowa 1
- Ver Duft, Lee, 1910- 1
- Ward, Leo R. (Leo Richard), 1893- 1
- Zaffiras, George John, 1917- 1 ∧ less