Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
Abstract Articles, clippings, correspondence, lectures, photographs, etc.
Abstract Television and motion picture writer, director and producer. Television and motion picture scripts, screenplays, publicity, reviews, notes and memos, set designs, and costume sketches.
Abstract Speeches, articles, and correspondence of a judge of the Eight Circuit Court of Appeals.
Abstract Medical Examiner of Dallas County at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy, Rose performed the autopsies on Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby. The reports and projector slides for these autopsies are here, as well as pathology slides for Ruby. Rose also kept clippings files on items related to the assassination, including a series on conspiracy theories. Clippings for other events of the latter half of the twentieth century such as Watergate and the Clinton impeachment are included...
Abstract Legal papers, diplomas, certificates of appointments, scrapbook, 2 issues of Keosauqua, Iowa, newspapers (1852-58), and other papers.
Abstract Noted science fiction fan and fanzine editor from Seattle, Washington. Correspondence, together with some additional ephemera.
Abstract Includes manuscripts, galley proofs, page proofs, dust jackets, and other miscellany associated with publications of many Iowa Authors.
Abstract Manuscripts and correspondence related to her books for children including My Name Is-- (1959) and Hidden Year of Devlin Bates (1967).
Abstract A number of literary manuscripts composed by Chinese writers were acquired for the East Asian collections over a long period of time. In 1991, a program was established to encourage further and continued growth in this area.
Abstract Collector and scholar. Chiefly correspondence assembled in preparing his A Study of the Midland Magazine: 1915-1933 (1973) and The Midland: a Venture in Literary Regionalism (1975).
Overview Screenwriter and director. Typescripts, screenplays, correspondence, clippings, proofs, photographs, etc.
Dates: 1945-2000; 1980-2015
Abstract Chemist and Lincoln scholar. Manuscripts, notes, proofs, reviews of books on Lincoln's death and the Civil War, and the manuscript of Eisenschiml's autobiography.
Abstract Documents supporting Dr. Conlon's United Nations Sanctions Management: A Case Study of the Iraq Sanctions Committee 1990-1994 (Ardsley, NY: Transnational Publishers, Inc., 2001; ISBN 1-57105-059-0). Most relate to UN sanctions against Iraq from 1990 through the spring of 1995 with extensive materials dealing with UN sanctions against Yugoslaviain the same period plus items dealing with UN sanctions against Angola, Haitiand South Africa and relating to certain peacekeeping activities of the time.
Abstract American screenwriter, producer and actor. Personal papers contains an actors file, clippings and correspondences.
Abstract Motion picture and television script-writer and producer. Film treatments and screenplays written by Blees and other screenwriters, miscellaneous, memos and articles, film stills, photostats, phonographic recordings from soundtracks.
Abstract Photocopies of articles on conservation and bookbinding.
Dates: 1978 - 2000; 1981-1999
Scope and Contents Editor and writer on railroads. Speeches and articles.
Dates: 1917-1929; 1919
Abstract American motion picture and television screenwriter. Primarily material documenting his career, with research notebooks, rough dra s and final versions of many of his screen and teleplays, along with photographs from the productions. Also personal material including correspondence and his education and military records.
- Bissell, Bess G., 1908-1970 1
- Blees, Robert 1
- Brigham Young University 1
- Brown, Lewis H. (Lewis Herold), 1894- 1
- Carlson, Esther Elizabeth 1
- Carr, Gertrude M. 1
- Carr, Gertrude Martha, 1907-2005 1
- Cassill, R. V. (Ronald Verlin), 1919-2002 1
- Chinese Writers 1
- Clark, Glenn, 1882-1956 1
- Colby, Anthony Owen 1
- Conlon, Paul 1
- Crary, Margaret 1
- Drake University 1
- Dunn, Samuel O. 1
- Dunn, Samuel O. (Samuel Orace), 1877-1958 1
- Eastman, Harold Lloyd 1
- Eichelberger, Clark M. 1
- Eisenschiml, Otto 1
- Eisenschiml, Otto, 1880-1963 1
- Elbert, John Downs 1
- Elbert, S. LeRoy 1
- Elbert, Samuel Hitt, 1833-1899 1
- Elston, Hattie Phinnette, 1900- 1
- Espinosa, Robert 1
- Faithfull, Starr, 1906-1931 1
- Faulkner, William, 1897-1962 1
- Head, Edith 1
- Iowa Author's 1
- Johns-Manville, Incorporated 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Lay, Donald P., 1926-2007 1
- Lay, Donald Pomeroy 1
- Library of Congress 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- Maibaum, Richard 1
- Meyer, Nicholas 1
- Muehl, Lois Baker 1
- National Fantasy Fan Federation 1
- Nie, Hualing, 1925- 1
- Radcliffe Chautauqua System 1
- Radio Corporation of America 1
- Reigelman, Milton M., 1942- 1
- Reigelman, Milton Monroe 1
- Rose, Earl F. 1
- Rose, Earl Forrest, 1926- 1
- Rosheim, David L. 1
- Rowan, Edward Beatty, 1898-1946 1
- Saunders, William Irving 1
- Simpson, Frank B. 1
- Smith, Grace Noll, 1878-1974 1
- Smith, Lewis Worthington, 1866-1947 1
- Stern, Stewart 1
- Swift, David 1
- United Nations 1
- United Nations Security Council 1
- United States Army. Infantry Division, 106th 1
- United States. Circuit Court (8th Circuit) 1
- University of Iowa 1
- Ver Duft, Lee, 1910- 1
- Ward, Leo R. (Leo Richard), 1893- 1
- Zaffiras, George John, 1917- 1 ∧ less