Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract Budgets, correspondence, clippings, photographs, and other material.
Dates: 1874 - 1973; 1935 - 194
Abstract Correspondence, account books, reports, lists, attendance registers, minutes, rosters of officers, publicity material, programs, and financial records.
Dates: 1923 - 1958
Abstract Records of the Cedar Rapids ticket agent for the railway, this collection consists of record books, correspondence with headquarters in Chicago, and correspondence dealing with problems of passenger transportation. Bulk dates are 1896-1899.
Dates: 1890 - 1907; 1896 - 189
Abstract Lawyer. Photocopies of correspondence, editorials, photographs, and speeches.
Abstract U.S. Senator from Iowa , and educator. Arranged in 9 series, the papers consist of subject files, casework files, issue statements, clippings, audio, visual, film and photographs during his term in office. Subjects of special concern to Clark range from Africa and international relations to agriculture and conservation, Democratic Party politics to the aged, and education to transportation.
Dates: 1973 - 1988; Majority of material found within 1973 - 1979-12
Abstract Reporter and editor for The Cedar Rapids Gazette. Correspondence, subject files, and photographs relating to Nye's career with the Gazette. Includes information on Iowa politics and legislature, reapportionment, Herbert Hoover, and copies of articles written by Nye.
Abstract Pioneer family from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Typed transcriptions of diaries, letters, and cards describing life in early Johnson, Jones, and Linn counties in Iowa.
Dates: 1790-1936; 1860-1890
Abstract Governor and U.S. Senator from Iowa. Gubernatorial and senatorial office files relating to his political career.
Abstract Banker of Cedar Falls, Iowa. Correspondence, speeches, and subject files regarding his banking career. Subject files include materials relating such topics as the American Bankers Association.
Dates: 1928-1962; 1947-1955
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 2
- American Bankers Association 1
- Carver, Roy James, 1909-1981 1
- Cedar Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce 1
- Cedar Rapids Symphony Orchestra 1
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company 1
- Clark, Dick 1
- Copley Newspapers 1
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 1
- Elderkin, David 1
- Greene family 1
- Hoover Presidential Library Association 1
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964 1
- Hughes, Harold E. 1
- Ingham, Erastus, 1821-1879 1
- Ingham, William H. 1
- Iowa Commerce Commission 1
- Iowa Governor's Reapportionment Action Committee 1
- Iowa State Bar Association 1
- Iowa. General Assembly 1
- Johnson, Vivian W. 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- Nye, Frank 1
- Panama-Pacific International Exposition (1915 : San Francisco, Calif.) 1
- United Nations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Armed Services 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs 1
- United States Congress. Senate. Subcommittee on Alcoholism and Narcotics 1
- University of Iowa 1 ∧ less