Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 17
Abstract Iowa State senator, 1967-1972 and Lieutenant Governor of Iowa, 1973-1978. Subject files, correspondence, speeches, etc.
Abstract U.S. Senator from Iowa , and educator. Arranged in 9 series, the papers consist of subject files, casework files, issue statements, clippings, audio, visual, film and photographs during his term in office. Subjects of special concern to Clark range from Africa and international relations to agriculture and conservation, Democratic Party politics to the aged, and education to transportation.
Overview This collection is comprised of the papers of Iowa Representative Fred Schwengel.
Abstract Businessman and Iowa state senator. Subject files, correspondence, campaign material, legislation, and speeches documenting his legislative career.
Abstract Governor and U.S. Senator from Iowa. Gubernatorial and senatorial office files relating to his political career.
Abstract Real estate and insurance agent. Correspondence, pamphlets, clippings, etc. relating to his interest in conservative politics and health measures.
Abstract Lawyer and U.S. Congressman, 1961-1965. Political and campaign related papers.
Abstract Educator. Correspondence, subject files, speeches, articles, clippings, and photographs documenting his career as a school administrator, state official, and educator.
Abstract Baptist clergyman and founder of Des Moines University. Church documents, correspondence, school bonds and contracts, etc.
Abstract Cedar Rapids, Iowa businessman; president of the National Oats Company; member of the Iowa State Board of Regents. Correspondence and memoranda relating to his term on the Board of Regents and his friendship with Grant Wood.
- Republican Party (Iowa) 6
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 2
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 2
- Beck, Robert Knowlton, 1915- 1
- Bromwell, James 1
- Camp Alexander Hays (Kan.) 1
- Carter, Steven V. 1
- Clark, Dick 1
- Des Moines University 1
- Feeley, J. Richard 1
- First Baptist Church (Fort Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Hill, Philip 1
- Hughes, Harold E. 1
- Iowa Civil War Centennial Commission 1
- Iowa Commerce Commission 1
- Iowa Department of Public Instruction 1
- Iowa Lieutenant Governor (1973-1978 : Neu) 1
- Iowa School Masters' Walt Whitman Club 1
- Iowa State Board of Regents 1
- Kossuth Academy 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- Mayne, Wiley 1
- Nash, John Anson 1
- Neu, Arthur A. 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- Pickett, Paul Clifford 1
- Rafferty, Max 1
- Reid, John Cantwell 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Smith, Marvin W. 1
- Stone City Colony and Art School (Stone City, Iowa) 1
- Studebaker, John Ward, 1887-1989 1
- United Nations 1
- United States Congress. House Committee on the Judiciary 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Armed Services 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs 1
- United States Congress. Senate. Subcommittee on Alcoholism and Narcotics 1
- United States Postal Service 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1
- United States. Department of Defense 1
- University of Iowa 1
- Weber, George 1
- Wright, James C. 1
- Yellow Springs Collegiate Institute 1 ∧ less