Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Abstract This ATCA collection brings together mail art, correspondence, photographs, slides, compact discs, show announcements/posters, writings, and other ephemera related to or by various artists.
Abstract Records for the Milwaukee Road, Amtrak, and the B&O railroads, with some materials from the Elgin, Joliet and Eastern (EJ&E), the Central Railroad of New Jersey (CNJ), the Nickel Plate Railroad (NKP), and Acheson, Topeka and Santa Fe (AT&SF) lines from the 1880s to the early 1990s.
Abstract Noted science fiction fan and fanzine editor from Seattle, Washington. Correspondence, together with some additional ephemera.
Abstract Historian, archivist, author and collector. This collection of printed ephemera consists of advertising and trade cards, spelling cards, calling cards and invitations, as well as paper dolls and cut-outs of artwork such as flowers and fruit.
Abstract Lawyer and judge. Mostly concerns Bollinger's studies of Abraham Lincoln and as a collector of Lincolniana.
Abstract Correspondence, speeches, articles, leaflets, clippings, scrapbooks and a sketchbook, mostly dealing with politics, conservation, or family affairs, assembled by newspaper cartoonist Ding Darling of The Des Moines Register. There are also some 6,000 original pen-and-ink cartoons drawn by Darling.
Abstract Railroadiana collection. Time tables, train registers, train orders, menus, tickets, etc.
Abstract Advertising agent, printer, and newspaper editor, of Iowa City, Iowa. Correspondence, clippings, printed matter, memorabilia, and other material relating to printing and advertising.
Abstract Collection of motion picture stills, theater lobby posters and window cards, display posters, press book material, and technical manuals for projectors and stage lighting. Covers both silent and sound motion picture.
Abstract Commercial lecture bureau and booking agency for Chautauqua and lyceums throughout the United States and parts of Canada. Office files of the Redpath-Vawter Bureau of Cedar Rapids, IA, the Redpath-Chicago Bureau run by Harry P. Harrison and Charles Horner's Redpath Chautauquas. Included are: talent files consisting of correspondence, contracts, publicity brochures, and advertising flyers; business files including employee records; geographical location files with materials about cities and...
- Blanchard, Ruth 2
- Blanchard, Thomas 2
- ATCA Artists' Works and Correspondence 1
- American Wildlife Institute 1
- Amtrak 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company 1
- Blanchard, Tom 1
- Bollinger, James W. (James Wills), 1867-1951 1
- Calkin, Homer L. 1
- Carr, Gertrude M. 1
- Carr, Gertrude Martha, 1907-2005 1
- Central Railroad of New Jersey 1
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul, and Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Christisen, D. M. 1
- Cleveland, Buster, -1998 1
- Crane, Michael, 1948- 1
- Darling, Jay N. 1
- Darling, Jay N. (Jay Norwood), 1876-1962 1
- Elgin, Joliet and Eastern Railway 1
- Friedman, Ken 1
- Gaglione, Bill 1
- General Wildlife Federation 1
- Harrison, Harry P., 1878- 1
- Horner, Charles F. (Charles Francis), 1878-1967 1
- Iowa Natural Resources Council 1
- Izaak Walton League of America 1
- J.N. "Ding" Darling Foundation 1
- Junkin, Ralph 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- MacLaren, Gay 1
- National Fantasy Fan Federation 1
- New York, Chicago & St. Louis Railroad 1
- Redpath Chautauqua Bureau 1
- Redpath Lyceum Bureau 1
- Redpath Vawter Chautauquas 1
- Redpath, James, 1833-1891 1
- Redpath-Horner Chautauquas 1
- Springer, John 1
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service 1
- Vander Maas, John P. 1
- Vawter, Keith, 1872-1937 1
- Wildlife Society. Iowa Chapter 1 ∧ less