Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Abstract Transcripts of interviews with Sutherland Dows and W.M. Schneider concerning the history and operation of the CRANDIC Railway.
Abstract Correspondence, book manuscript, clippings, incomplete brochures, talent prices having to do with traveling Chautauquas.
Abstract Agricultural journalist. Business correspondence, speeches, and subject files relating to agriculture and the Wallace family.
Abstract Speeches, articles, and correspondence of a judge of the Eight Circuit Court of Appeals.
Abstract Minister. Correspondence, sermons, and tax returns.
Abstract Includes manuscripts, galley proofs, page proofs, dust jackets, and other miscellany associated with publications of many Iowa Authors.
Abstract Novelist and story writer. Correspondence, subject files, biographical material, and preliminary drafts of his writings.
Abstract Insurance agent, poet, story writer, and lecturer on literature. Preliminary drafts of plays, poetry, an unpublished novel, and correspondence with writers of note.
Overview This collection is comprised of photographs, letters, paintings, and manuscripts of Ruth Suckow, family, and friends.
- American Farm Foundation 1
- Ballasch, Sandy 1
- Bissell, Bess G., 1908-1970 1
- Brown, Lewis H. (Lewis Herold), 1894- 1
- Carlson, Esther Elizabeth 1
- Cassill, R. V. (Ronald Verlin), 1919-2002 1
- Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Railway Co. 1
- Clark, Glenn, 1882-1956 1
- Colby, Anthony Owen 1
- Corey, Paul 1
- Crary, Margaret 1
- Dow family 1
- Downing, J. Hyatt 1
- Dows, Sutherland 1
- Drake University 1
- Eastman, Harold Lloyd 1
- Elston, Hattie Phinnette, 1900- 1
- Horner, Charles F. 1
- Horner, Charles F. (Charles Francis), 1878-1967 1
- Hunting, Ema S. (Ema Suckow) 1
- Iowa Author's 1
- Johns-Manville, Incorporated 1
- Kissane, Leedice McAnelly 1
- Lay, Donald P., 1926-2007 1
- Lay, Donald Pomeroy 1
- National Council of Farmer's Cooperative Marketing 1
- Nuhn, Ferner, 1903- 1
- Nuhn, Georgeanna Washburn DaFoe 1
- Radio Corporation of America 1
- Rosheim, David L. 1
- Rowan, Edward Beatty, 1898-1946 1
- Saunders, William Irving 1
- Sigmund, Jay 1
- Simpson, Frank B. 1
- Smith, Grace Noll, 1878-1974 1
- Smith, Lewis Worthington, 1866-1947 1
- Stucki, Frank Emmanuel 1
- Stucki, Frank Emmanuel, 1895-1961 1
- Suckow, Ruth 1
- Suckow, W. J. (William John), 1859-1939 1
- Suckow, W. J., Mrs. 1
- Sutherland, Dows 1
- United States. Circuit Court (8th Circuit) 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1
- United States. Federal Farm Board 1
- University of Iowa 1
- Ver Duft, Lee, 1910- 1
- Wallace, Daniel A. 1
- Ward, Leo R. (Leo Richard), 1893- 1
- Yaddo (Artist's colony) 1
- Zaffiras, George John, 1917- 1 ∧ less