Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Abstract Letters, documents, and a booklet on Major Hugh G. Brown.
Abstract 23 photographs of Doris Julian, Stephen Van Ophuigsen, Coleman Dowell, Jose Quintero and others; 16 photograph postcards including Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas; 75 photographs of celebrities (lacking no. 18); several drafts and related correspondence for Gertrude Stein: An Epilogue.
Abstract Budgets, correspondence, clippings, photographs, and other material.
Abstract Committed to the production and dissemination of systems art, CAYC was established as a multidisciplinary workshop in August of 1968. A collection of large scale works (each about 22 x 34 inches) was assembled in 1972 by Jorge Glusberg, CAYC Director, as an edition of 10 that circulated as traveling exhibitions. Apparently including about 72 works in 1972, the collection grew over time and the Iowa collection now consists of 143 diazo prints and appears to be the only extant copy. The...
Abstract Records for the Milwaukee Road, Amtrak, and the B&O railroads, with some materials from the Elgin, Joliet and Eastern (EJ&E), the Central Railroad of New Jersey (CNJ), the Nickel Plate Railroad (NKP), and Acheson, Topeka and Santa Fe (AT&SF) lines from the 1880s to the early 1990s.
Abstract Records of the Sons of the American Revolution, Iowa Society, 1937-1956. 12 items. Secretary's notebook, a history of the organization in Iowa, printed pamphlets, and one copy of the society's publication, The Old Continental.
Abstract Lawyer and judge. Mostly concerns Bollinger's studies of Abraham Lincoln and as a collector of Lincolniana.
Abstract Poet and editor. Books, manuscripts,clippings, correspondence.
Abstract Statements of phrenological character of Sarah Gillespie Huftalen. With two related letters and three printed items.
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 2
- Amtrak 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company 1
- Bollinger, James W. (James Wills), 1867-1951 1
- Brown Gibson Family 1
- Brown, Hugh G., 1835-1901 1
- Brown, Mary Gibson, 1798-1877 1
- Canan, Janine 1
- Cedar Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce 1
- Central Railroad of New Jersey 1
- Centro de Art y Comunicaci 1
- Centro de Arte y Comunicacia (Buenos Aires, Argentina) 1
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul, and Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Christisen, D. M. 1
- Eisenschiml, Otto 1
- Eisenschiml, Otto, 1880-1963 1
- Elgin, Joliet and Eastern Railway 1
- Engle family 1
- Engle, Paul 1
- Engle, Paul, 1908-1991 1
- Fowler & Wells 1
- Huftalen, Sarah Gillespie, 1865-1955 1
- Iowa Society of the Sons of the American Revolution 1
- Iowa State Grange 1
- Iowa Writers' Workshop 1
- Keyes, Scott 1
- New York, Chicago & St. Louis Railroad 1
- Progressive Party 1
- Progressive Party (U.S. : 1948) 1
- Sizer, Nelson 1
- Smith, Ralph 1
- Sons of the American Revolution. Iowa Society 1
- University of Iowa 1
- University of Iowa. Department of English 1
- University of Iowa. International Writing Program 1
- Van Vechten, Carl 1
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 1
- Wallace, Henry A. (Henry Agard), 1888-1965 1 ∧ less