Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa. Correspondence, subject files, legislative records, and speeches relating to his career in the Congress.
Abstract Attorney, Congressman, and U.S. Court of Claims commissioner from Iowa. Correspondence, clippings, court records and opinions, and speeches.
Abstract Iowa state legislator. Correspondence and subject files relating to legislative issues, Charles City and Iowa City, Iowa, and the Iowa Development Commission.
Abstract U.S. Senator from Iowa , and educator. Arranged in 9 series, the papers consist of subject files, casework files, issue statements, clippings, audio, visual, film and photographs during his term in office. Subjects of special concern to Clark range from Africa and international relations to agriculture and conservation, Democratic Party politics to the aged, and education to transportation.
Abstract Attorney and Iowa state legislator. Subject files and correspondence concerning his business, family and political career. The bulk of the papers consist of correspondence dealing with business conditions during the 1920s and W.W.II, politics, family life.
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa. Correspondence, speeches, and campaign material relating to his years in the Congress.
Abstract Lawyer and U.S. Congressman, 1961-1965. Political and campaign related papers.
Abstract Farmer and Iowa state legislator. Subject files, reports, etc. on such legislative issues as apportionment and education.
Abstract U.S. Senator and Representative from Iowa. Primarily correspondence from his years in the House and Senate. Spanning a half century the topics range from Indian affairs to Oklahoma statehood, banking to the Panama Canal, and Republican Party politics to railroads.
- Republican Party (Iowa) 5
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 2
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 2
- Agricultural Publishers Association 1
- Allison, William B. 1
- Associated Advertising Clubs of the World 1
- Beck, Robert Knowlton, 1915- 1
- Biermann, Frederick Elliott 1
- Bromwell, James 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Clark, Dick 1
- Commerce and Industry Association of New York. 1
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 1
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago 1
- Idaho Farm Development Company 1
- Iowa Development Commission 1
- Iowa Farm Bureau Federation 1
- Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition (1907) 1
- Jensen, Ben F. 1
- Meredith, Edwin T. 1
- Missouri River Wildlife Association 1
- National Committee on Boy's and Girl's Club Work 1
- National Council for Prevention of War (U.S.) 1
- Ramseyer, Christian William 1
- Smith, Marvin W. 1
- Tennessee Valley Authority 1
- Trowbridge, Delbert L. 1
- United States Congress. House Committee on Appropriations 1
- United States Postal Service 1
- United States. Agricultural Adjustment Administration 1
- United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs 1
- United States. Chamber of Commerce 1
- United States. Court of Claims 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1
- United States. Interstate Commerce Commission 1
- United States. Post Office Department 1
- United States. Railroad Retirement Board 1
- United States. Rural Electrification Administration 1
- United States. Works Progress Administration 1 ∧ less