Showing Collections: 161 - 180 of 543
Abstract Cookbooks, newsletters, and other publications of the Radio Homemakers who broadcast over KMA and KFNF in southwest Iowa.
Abstract Teacher, decorated veteran nurse and pioneer in the field of nursing education, Bacon served as a captain in the U.S. Army Nurse Corps during World War II and participated in the invasion of Normandy.
Abstract The Ever Ready Club served as a social and educational organization for women in the community
Abstract Johnson County community activist from the 1970s to 1990s.
Dates: 1936-1995; 1952-1995
Abstract Primarily newspaper clippings pertaining to girls basketball at Valley High School, West Des Moines, Iowa.
Abstract The records include notebooks for flower shows, a program planning book, and newspaper articles.
Abstract The family came to Horton, Kansas, from Mexico in 1910 and moved to West Des Moines in 1941.
Abstract Nutrition scholar and chair of the University of Iowa's Home Economics Department for sixteen years.
Abstract The club organized in 1957 with the objectives of social enjoyment, community service and intellectual improvement.
Abstract Monroe County, Iowa native.
Abstract Amateur historian and clubwoman from Fayette County, Iowa.
Abstract Des Moines educator whose materials include You Can't Go Back to Buxton and African Americans in Iowa: a Chronicle of Contributions, 1830-1992.
Dates: 1906-2000; 1950-2000
Abstract Farmwomen's club organized in 1956.
Abstract Social club founded in 1923. Presentations were given on food preservation, nutrition, sewing, and tailoring.
Abstract A Washington, Iowa women's social club which was founded in 1934.
Abstract The club was organized in 1952 as a social and philanthropic forum for local women.
Abstract Social club organized in April 1935 by farm wives living southeast of Percival, Iowa.
Abstract Professor Emeritus of Afro-American Studies and Music at the University of Minnesota; University of Iowa alumna.
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Adoption records from The Willows Maternity Sanitarium in Kansas City, Missouri regarding the 1924 adoption of Oren Jay Taylor. Also included is a 1916 school paper on equal suffrage by Dorothy Mills.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
- State University of Iowa 58
- University of Iowa 35
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 12
- Iowa. General Assembly. House of Representatives 10
- Republican Party (Iowa) 10
- American Association of University Women 8
- Iowa State Teachers College 8
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 8
- Grinnell College 7
- American National Red Cross 6
- Iowa State College 6
- Mason, Kären 6
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 5
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 5
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 5
- State University of Iowa. Department of Home Economics 5
- United Nations Association of the United States of America. Iowa Division 5
- University of Iowa. College of Nursing 5
- University of Iowa. Libraries. Iowa Women's Archives 5
- White family 5
- City High School (Iowa City, Iowa) 4
- Daughters of the American Revolution 4
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 4
- Iowa State University 4
- League of Women Voters of Johnson County, Iowa 4
- Shrauger, Cornelia Prentiss, 1896-1985 4
- United Nations 4
- United States. Naval Reserve. Women's Reserve 4
- University High School (Iowa City, Iowa) 4
- University of Iowa. Hospitals and Clinics 4
- Des Moines Women's Club 3
- Ellsworth Community College (Iowa Falls, Iowa) 3
- Iowa Civil Rights Commission 3
- Iowa Women's Hall of Fame 3
- Jones, Virginia Shrauger, 1921- 3
- Keyes, Margaret N., 1918-2015 3
- League of United Latin American Citizens. Council 10 (Davenport, Iowa) 3
- Ray, Robert D., 1928- 3
- Republican National Committee (U.S.) 3
- Smith, Mary Louise 3
- State University of Iowa. School of Nursing 3
- United Nations Association of the United States of America 3
- United States. Navy 3
- University of Iowa. Department of Physical Education for Women 3
- University of Minnesota 3
- University of Northern Iowa 3
- University of Wisconsin 3
- Young Women's Christian Association (State University of Iowa) 3
- Young Women's Christian Association of the U.S.A. 3
- American Association for the United Nations 2
- Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women 2
- Atlantic High School (Atlantic, Iowa) 2
- Bourret, Joan Liffring-Zug, 1929- 2
- Branstad, Terry E. 2
- Camp Fire Girls 2
- Camp Fire Girls. Iowana Council 2
- Christen, Inez, 1906-1999 2
- Coe College 2
- Conlin, Roxanne Barton, 1944- 2
- Davis, Aldeen 2
- Day, Cornelia, 1919-2004 2
- Des Moines Art Center 2
- Drake University 2
- Ellsworth family 2
- Everett family 2
- Everett, Beverly, 1926-2001 2
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 2
- Fox, Margaret, 1912-2010 2
- Furgerson, Betty Jean, 1927- 2
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America 2
- Governor Ray's Commission on the Status Of Women (Iowa) 2
- Grefe, Mary 2
- Griffin, Edna, 1909-2000 2
- International Wives Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 2
- Iowa City Public Library (Iowa City, Iowa) 2
- Iowa Civil Liberties Union 2
- Iowa ERA Coalition 2
- Iowa Falls High School (Iowa Falls, Iowa) 2
- Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs 2
- Iowa League for Nursing 2
- Iowa Medical Society. Woman's Auxiliary 2
- Iowa Mother of the Year 2
- Iowa Mothers Association 2
- Iowa Nurses' Association 2
- Iowa Parent Teacher Association 2
- Iowa Porkettes 2
- Keck family 2
- Keene, Carolyn 2
- League of United Latin American Citizens 2
- League of Women Voters (Des Moines, Iowa) 2
- League of Women Voters of Iowa City, Iowa 2
- Lloyd-Jones, Jean, 1929- 2
- Miller family 2
- Monroe Busy Bees (4-H Club : Mahaska County, Iowa) 2
- Moore, Mary Ellen, 1919-1998 2
- Mullen, Peg, 1917-2009 2
- Muscatine Migrant Committee 2
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People 2
- National Federation of Republican Women 2
- National Women's Conference (1st : 1977 : Houston, Tex.) 2 ∧ less