Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 172
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Iowa City chapter.
Abstract Muscatine organization of area artists who opened a shop and organized an annual craft fair, classes, and craft demonstrations.
Abstract Iowa City study club organized in 1897.
Abstract Eastern Iowa women's study and social club.
Abstract A women's study club in Percival, Iowa that was founded in 1922.
Abstract The group formed in 1956 to help elect Democratic candidates.
Abstract Organized in 1973, members supported a number of feminist initiatives including economic equalty and the ERA.
Dates: 1973-1980; 1973-1980
Abstract The club was a social group gathered in homes to review books.
Abstract The club was organized in 1911 for the social and intellectual benefit of the ladies of Boone and the surrounding area.
Abstract Social and philanthropic club organized in 1947 by African American women in Fort Madison, Iowa
Abstract This exhibit was created by the Master Farm Homemakers Guild to publicize their history in Iowa.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Abstract Materials relate to the suit filed by 3 dental hygiene faculty members charging that the scheduled closing of the University of Iowa Dental Hygiene Program was discriminatory. Arrangement Appeal Documents, 1995-1996( Boxes 19-20) Background Information, 1985-1995 (Boxes 20-24, 27) Defendant Exhibits, 1995 ( Boxes 6-10) Formal Documents, 1991-1995 ( Boxes 1-3) Letters of Support, 1991-1995 (Boxes 25-26)...
Abstract Time capsule documenting women's community involvement, as captured in 1896 and 1946.
Dates: 1896, 1946
Abstract Organization formed to work for passage of Iowa state ERA.
Abstract Women's study club founded in 1878 in Marion, Iowa.
Abstract A women's investment club organized to invest the assets of the partnership solely in stocks, bonds, and securities, for the education and benefit of the partners.
Abstract Club formed in 1920 by rural women living near West Liberty, Iowa.
Abstract Des Moines women's club formed in 1897 to promote efficiency in extemporaneous speaking.
Abstract Ecumenical organization.
Abstract Johnson County, Iowa chapter of Church Women United.
- University of Iowa 10
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 5
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 4
- Iowa Women's Political Caucus 3
- National Organization for Women. Iowa 3
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 2
- Emma Goldman Clinic 2
- Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs 2
- Iowa League for Nursing 2
- Iowa Nurses' Association 2
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 2
- National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League 2
- National Organization for Women. Johnson County-Iowa City Chapter 2
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.) 2
- State University of Iowa 2
- University of Iowa. College of Dentistry 2
- University of Iowa. Women's Resource and Action Center 2
- Afro-American Cultural Center (University of Iowa) 1
- Alan Guttmacher Institute 1
- American Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation 1
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education 1
- American Association of Dental Schools 1
- American Association of University Professors 1
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Business Women's Association. Grant Wood Chapter 1
- American Dental Association 1
- American Dental Hygienists' Association 1
- American Home Economics Association 1
- American Nurses Association 1
- Americans for Religious Liberty 1
- Anderson, Margaret, 1928- 1
- Anton, Judy 1
- Artists In Action (Muscatine, Iowa) 1
- Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women 1
- Athens History Circle (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Athletic and Recreation Federation of College Women 1
- Audubon Society of Manchester (Iowa) 1
- Benedict Home (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Bennett, Julia 1
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Bixler, Genevieve Knight 1
- Black Hawk County Democratic Women's Organization (Iowa) 1
- Black Hawk County Women's Political Caucus (Iowa) 1
- Blackmun, Harry A. (Harry Andrew), 1908-1999 1
- Bob's Creek Neighbors (Club : Allamakee County, Iowa) 1
- Book Review Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Boone Township Women Club (Wright County, Iowa) 1
- Booster Women's Club (Fort Madison, Iowa) 1
- Brine, Pauline 1
- Brown, Ralph 1
- Burlington Clubwomen's Time Capsule (Burlington, Iowa) 1
- Burlington Federation of Women's Clubs (Burlington, Iowa) 1
- Cadena, Juan 1
- Cadena, Marta 1
- Camp Courageous of Iowa 1
- Campaign to Add Women to the Iowa Constitution 1
- Campbell, Bonnie J., 1948- 1
- Cary Club of Marion, Iowa 1
- Cary, Alice, 1820-1871 1
- Cary, Phoebe, 1824-1871 1
- Catholics for a Free Choice (Organization) 1
- Cedar Investors (Cedar County, Iowa) 1
- Cedar Valley Community Club (Muscatine County, Iowa) 1
- Celebration of Excellence and Achievment Among Women (University of Iowa) 1
- Chauncey Depew Club (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Child Development Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Church Women United (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- Church Women United in Iowa 1
- City Union of Mothers' Clubs (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Cleona Township Women's Club (Scott County, Iowa) 1
- Clinton County Women's Political Caucus (Iowa) 1
- Clionian Club (Davenport, Iowa) 1
- Cloverleaf Club (Cass County, Iowa) 1
- Common Lives/Lesbian Lives (Organization) 1
- Daughters of Ceres. Walnut Chapter (Walnut, Iowa) 1
- Daughters of Ceres. Webster Chapter (Webster, Iowa) 1
- Davis, Aldeen 1
- Dayhoff, Arlene 1
- Democratic Activist Women's Network. District 1 1
- Des Moines BirthPlace 1
- Des Moines Women's Club 1
- Dieman, Edna, 1903-1999 1
- Dieman-Bennett Dance Theatre of the Hemispheres (Cedar Rapids, Iowa) 1
- Dobbs, Ella Victoria 1
- Durden, Betty 1
- ERA Iowa 1992 1
- Eastern Iowa League for Nursing 1
- Eaton, Linda 1
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Eisinger, Mary 1
- Embroiderers' Guild of America. Plum Grove Chapter (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Emerson Study Club (Sioux City, Iowa) 1
- Entre Nous (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Ever Ready Club (Baxter, Iowa) 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Farm Safety 4 Just Kids 1
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 1
- Feminist Majority (Organization) 1
- Flora Garden Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Flynn, Martin 1 ∧ less