Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 30
Abstract A women's study club in Percival, Iowa that was founded in 1922.
Abstract Social and philanthropic club organized in 1947 by African American women in Fort Madison, Iowa
Abstract Club formed in 1920 by rural women living near West Liberty, Iowa.
Abstract Civic and philanthropic organization.
Abstract The club organized in 1957 with the objectives of social enjoyment, community service and intellectual improvement.
Abstract Farmwomen's club organized in 1956.
Abstract A Washington, Iowa women's social club which was founded in 1934.
Abstract Social club organized in April 1935 by farm wives living southeast of Percival, Iowa.
Abstract Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Abstract Social club organized in 1930 by rural women living near West Liberty, Iowa.
Abstract Iowa City group promoting friendship and understanding among women from around the world and the United States of America.
Abstract Non-profit organization that helped recent Latino immigrants and non-English speakers in the Siouxland area obtain human services, healthcare, housing, and other basic needs.
Dates: 1989 - 2007
Abstract The committee splintered from the extension service in 1955 and became the largest political and corporate organization representing farmer interests in Iowa.
Arrangement 4 folders, shelved in SCVF.
Arrangement 4 folders, shelved in SCVF.
Abstract Organization of Marion women's clubs.
Abstract Fremont County, Iowa women's club that was responsible for opening a public library in the small town of Thurman in 1936.
Abstract The club formed in 1915 near Manchester, Iowa for women to discuss aspects of rural, farm and family life.
Abstract Organized in Marion, Iowa in 1935 to for women to do needlework and handicrafts.
Abstract Farm Bureau women's club.
Abstract Women's study club founded in 1867 by young women who had attended the Marion Female Seminary.
- 20th century 26
- Clubs 26
- Women -- Societies and clubs 26
- Community organization 22
- Photographs 18
- Scrapbooks 15
- Rural women 13
- Women in agriculture 13
- Social participation 12
- 2001-2010 10
- Women in community organization 9
- Yearbooks 7
- Gardening 6
- Women in charitable work 6
- 1981-1990 5
- 1991-2000 5
- Cooking 5
- Marion (Iowa) 5
- Sewing 5
- 1971-1980 4
- Women 4
- Families 3
- Iowa City (Iowa) 3
- Percival (Iowa) 3
- 2011-2020 2
- Anniversaries 2
- Annual reports 2
- Country life 2
- Cultural artifacts 2
- Farm life 2
- Financial records 2
- Fort Madison (Iowa) 2
- Fund raising 2
- Handicraft 2
- Homemakers 2
- O'Brien County (Iowa) 2
- West Liberty (Iowa) 2
- 1951-1960 1
- 1961-1970 1
- African American women 1
- African American women -- Iowa 1
- Art museums 1
- Awards 1
- Body weight -- Regulation 1
- Books and reading 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Community arts projects 1
- Community education 1
- Community life 1
- Conservation of natural resources 1
- Continuing education 1
- Correspondence 1
- Delaware County (Iowa) 1
- Des Moines (Iowa) 1
- Emmetsburg (Iowa) 1
- English poetry 1
- Farmers 1
- Fayette County (Iowa) 1
- Fremont County (Iowa) 1
- Friendship 1
- Garner (Iowa) 1
- Girls 1
- Hardin County (Iowa) 1
- Hispanic American families 1
- Hispanic American women 1
- Historic preservation 1
- Horticulture 1
- Immigrants 1
- Intellectual life 1
- Iowa County (Iowa) 1
- Knitting 1
- Latin American women 1
- Mahaska County (Iowa) 1
- Manchester (Iowa) 1
- Mental health services 1
- Mothers 1
- Muscatine County (Iowa) 1
- Needlework 1
- Nonprofit organizations 1
- Quilting 1
- Riceville (Iowa) 1
- Rural conditions 1
- Rural families 1
- Scholarships 1
- Sioux City (Iowa) 1
- Social service 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Thurman (Iowa) 1
- Twentieth century 1
- Voluntarism 1
- Volunteer workers in social service 1
- Volunteers 1
- Washington (Iowa) 1
- Weight loss 1
- West Branch (Iowa) 1
- Women and War 1
- Women and the arts 1
- Women in nonprofit organizations 1 ∧ less
- English 4
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 4
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Booster Women's Club (Fort Madison, Iowa) 1
- Cedar Valley Community Club (Muscatine County, Iowa) 1
- Des Moines Women's Club 1
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 1
- Fort Madison Women's Club 1
- Franklin Township Farm Bureau Women (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Friendly Circle Club (Washington, Iowa) 1
- Friendly Neighbors Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Greene Township Women's Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Hartupee Social Club (West Liberty, Iowa) 1
- International Wives Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- International Women's Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Iowa State College 1
- La Casa Latina (Sioux City, Iowa) 1
- Mahaska County Farm Bureau. Women's Committee 1
- Marion Federation Of Women's Clubs (Marion, Iowa) 1
- Modern Idea Club of Thurman, Iowa 1
- Neighborhood Social Club (Delaware County, Iowa) 1
- New Art Club of Marion, Iowa 1
- OOP (Club : Marion, Iowa) 1
- Omega Township Women's Club (O'Brien County, Iowa) 1
- Palo Alto Garden Club (Emmetsburg, Iowa) 1
- Percival Needlecrafters (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Pilot International (Organization) 1
- Pilot International Club of Iowa City 1
- Prairie View Club (Hardin County, Iowa) 1
- Recital Club (Garner, Iowa) 1
- State University of Iowa 1
- TOPS Club. Iowa City Chapter 1
- Tennyson Study Club (Marion, Iowa) 1
- Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892 1
- Theristriai Club (Marion, Iowa) 1
- Thimble Club (Riceville, Iowa) 1
- West Branch Women's Clubs (Cedar County, Iowa) 1
- Willing Workers Club (Fayette County, Iowa) 1 ∧ less