Showing Collections: 21 - 40 of 172
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Organization made up of representatives of the mothers' clubs of Des Moines schools.
Arrangement 1 folder shelved in SCVF.
Arrangement 1 folder shelved in SCVF.
Dates: 1905-1908; Other: Date acquired: 2011-10-18
Abstract Scott County, Iowa, Farm Bureau women's club.
Abstract Local branch of the Iowa Women's Political Caucus.
Abstract A social and benevolent women's club near Atlantic, Iowa.
Abstract An Iowa-City based lesbian literary journal published all forms of creative expression written by self-defined lesbians.
Abstract Walnut and Webster chapter records of this social and benevolent club comprised of farmwomen.
Abstract Organization created to recruit, educate, and elect Democratic women to public office in Iowa.
Abstract Civic and philanthropic organization.
Abstract Cedar Rapids dance studio founded in 1951 by Edna Dieman and Julia Bennett.
Abstract The guild taught needlework skills and participated in shows.
Abstract Women's study club founded in Sioux City in 1892.
Abstract Feminist health clinic. Arrangement Administration Boxes 1-30 and 66EGC projects Boxes 30-48 and 67Anti-abortion movement Boxes 48-50 and 67Pro-choice movement Boxes 50-53 and 67Publications, EGC Boxes 53-54 Publications, non-EGC Boxes 54-56 and 67-68Newspaper clippings Boxes 56-57 and 68Photographs Boxes 36, 59-50, and 58-60 Scrapbook Box 61 ...
Abstract Women's drama study club founded in 1914 in Iowa City.
Abstract Grassroots campaign initiated in Des Moines, Iowa, in 1991 to promote the passage of the Equal Rights Amendment to the Iowa constitution in the 1992 election.
Abstract The Ever Ready Club served as a social and educational organization for women in the community
Abstract An organization advocating the prevention of farm-related childhood injuries, health risks and fatalities.
Abstract The records include notebooks for flower shows, a program planning book, and newspaper articles.
Abstract The club organized in 1957 with the objectives of social enjoyment, community service and intellectual improvement.
Abstract Records of the local Community Coordinated Child Care.
- University of Iowa 10
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 5
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 4
- Iowa Women's Political Caucus 3
- National Organization for Women. Iowa 3
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 2
- Emma Goldman Clinic 2
- Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs 2
- Iowa League for Nursing 2
- Iowa Nurses' Association 2
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 2
- National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League 2
- National Organization for Women. Johnson County-Iowa City Chapter 2
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.) 2
- State University of Iowa 2
- University of Iowa. College of Dentistry 2
- University of Iowa. Women's Resource and Action Center 2
- Afro-American Cultural Center (University of Iowa) 1
- Alan Guttmacher Institute 1
- American Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation 1
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education 1
- American Association of Dental Schools 1
- American Association of University Professors 1
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Business Women's Association. Grant Wood Chapter 1
- American Dental Association 1
- American Dental Hygienists' Association 1
- American Home Economics Association 1
- American Nurses Association 1
- Americans for Religious Liberty 1
- Anderson, Margaret, 1928- 1
- Anton, Judy 1
- Artists In Action (Muscatine, Iowa) 1
- Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women 1
- Athens History Circle (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Athletic and Recreation Federation of College Women 1
- Audubon Society of Manchester (Iowa) 1
- Benedict Home (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Bennett, Julia 1
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Bixler, Genevieve Knight 1
- Black Hawk County Democratic Women's Organization (Iowa) 1
- Black Hawk County Women's Political Caucus (Iowa) 1
- Blackmun, Harry A. (Harry Andrew), 1908-1999 1
- Bob's Creek Neighbors (Club : Allamakee County, Iowa) 1
- Book Review Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Boone Township Women Club (Wright County, Iowa) 1
- Booster Women's Club (Fort Madison, Iowa) 1
- Brine, Pauline 1
- Brown, Ralph 1
- Burlington Clubwomen's Time Capsule (Burlington, Iowa) 1
- Burlington Federation of Women's Clubs (Burlington, Iowa) 1
- Cadena, Juan 1
- Cadena, Marta 1
- Camp Courageous of Iowa 1
- Campaign to Add Women to the Iowa Constitution 1
- Campbell, Bonnie J., 1948- 1
- Cary Club of Marion, Iowa 1
- Cary, Alice, 1820-1871 1
- Cary, Phoebe, 1824-1871 1
- Catholics for a Free Choice (Organization) 1
- Cedar Investors (Cedar County, Iowa) 1
- Cedar Valley Community Club (Muscatine County, Iowa) 1
- Celebration of Excellence and Achievment Among Women (University of Iowa) 1
- Chauncey Depew Club (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Child Development Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Church Women United (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- Church Women United in Iowa 1
- City Union of Mothers' Clubs (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Cleona Township Women's Club (Scott County, Iowa) 1
- Clinton County Women's Political Caucus (Iowa) 1
- Clionian Club (Davenport, Iowa) 1
- Cloverleaf Club (Cass County, Iowa) 1
- Common Lives/Lesbian Lives (Organization) 1
- Daughters of Ceres. Walnut Chapter (Walnut, Iowa) 1
- Daughters of Ceres. Webster Chapter (Webster, Iowa) 1
- Davis, Aldeen 1
- Dayhoff, Arlene 1
- Democratic Activist Women's Network. District 1 1
- Des Moines BirthPlace 1
- Des Moines Women's Club 1
- Dieman, Edna, 1903-1999 1
- Dieman-Bennett Dance Theatre of the Hemispheres (Cedar Rapids, Iowa) 1
- Dobbs, Ella Victoria 1
- Durden, Betty 1
- ERA Iowa 1992 1
- Eastern Iowa League for Nursing 1
- Eaton, Linda 1
- Eckhardt, Lois 1
- Eisinger, Mary 1
- Embroiderers' Guild of America. Plum Grove Chapter (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Emerson Study Club (Sioux City, Iowa) 1
- Entre Nous (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Ever Ready Club (Baxter, Iowa) 1
- Farm Bureau Township Club (Iowa County, Iowa) 1
- Farm Safety 4 Just Kids 1
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 1
- Feminist Majority (Organization) 1
- Flora Garden Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Flynn, Martin 1 ∧ less