Showing Collections: 21 - 40 of 185
Abstract Club formed in 1920 by rural women living near West Liberty, Iowa.
Abstract Des Moines women's club formed in 1897 to promote efficiency in extemporaneous speaking.
Abstract Appanoose County 4-H leader, farmer, and teacher.
Abstract Ecumenical organization.
Abstract Johnson County, Iowa chapter of Church Women United.
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Organization made up of representatives of the mothers' clubs of Des Moines schools.
Arrangement 1 folder shelved in SCVF.
Arrangement 1 folder shelved in SCVF.
Dates: 1905-1908; Other: Date acquired: 2011-10-18
Abstract Scott County, Iowa, Farm Bureau women's club.
Abstract A social and benevolent women's club near Atlantic, Iowa.
Abstract Clubwoman and conservationist involved in the Council of National Defense Women's Committee during World War I.
Overview Research materials and correspondence of a historian of the Unitarian church’s female ministers in Iowa during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Abstract Walnut and Webster chapter records of this social and benevolent club comprised of farmwomen.
Abstract Organization created to recruit, educate, and elect Democratic women to public office in Iowa.
Abstract Civic and philanthropic organization.
Abstract University of Iowa nurse who farmed with her husband in Johnson County, Iowa
Abstract Mahaska County farm girl who won a blue ribbon in the Mahaska County's Boys' 4-H.
Abstract Longstanding member of Fairfield, Iowa clubs including the Fancy Work Circle and the Good Cheer Society.
Abstract Prominent Bayard, Iowa clubwoman who helped found the local library.
Abstract The guild taught needlework skills and participated in shows.
Abstract Women's study club founded in Sioux City in 1892.
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 5
- State University of Iowa 5
- American Association of University Women 4
- Iowa State College 4
- University of Iowa 4
- Everett, Beverly, 1926-2001 3
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 3
- National Organization for Women. Iowa 3
- Davis, Aldeen 2
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 2
- Des Moines Women's Club 2
- Everett family 2
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 2
- International Wives Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 2
- Iowa ERA Coalition 2
- Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs 2
- Iowa League for Nursing 2
- Iowa Medical Society. Woman's Auxiliary 2
- Iowa Mothers Association 2
- Iowa Nurses' Association 2
- Iowa Porkettes 2
- Iowa State Teachers College 2
- Iowa State University 2
- Iowa Suffrage Memorial Commission 2
- Iowa Women's Hall of Fame 2
- Iowa Women's Political Caucus 2
- Mahaska County Farm Bureau. Women's Committee 2
- Monroe Busy Bees (4-H Club : Mahaska County, Iowa) 2
- National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League 2
- National Organization for Women. Johnson County-Iowa City Chapter 2
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.) 2
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America 2
- University of Iowa. Women's Resource and Action Center 2
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union of Iowa 2
- Young Women's Christian Association of the U.S.A. 2
- Ackeman, Karen 1
- Afro-American Cultural Center (University of Iowa) 1
- Alan Guttmacher Institute 1
- American Academy of Neurology. Women's Auxiliary 1
- American Association for the United Nations 1
- American Association of University Women. Iowa City Branch 1
- American Business Women's Association. Grant Wood Chapter 1
- American Legion Auxiliary 1
- American Mothers, Inc. 1
- American National Red Cross 1
- American Nurses Association 1
- Americans for Religious Liberty 1
- Anderson, Christine Hanson, 1912- 1
- Anderson, Margaret, 1928- 1
- Angrick, William 1
- Anton, Judy 1
- Artists In Action (Muscatine, Iowa) 1
- Associated Country Women of the World 1
- Associated Country Women of the World. Conference 1
- Athens History Circle (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Audubon Society of Manchester (Iowa) 1
- Aurora Reading Club of Pittsburgh (Pa.) 1
- Bayard Women's Club (Iowa) 1
- Bell, Eleanor Nissen, 1925- 1
- Benedict Home (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Birmingham High School (Birmingham, Iowa) 1
- Black Hawk County Democratic Women's Organization (Iowa) 1
- Blackmun, Harry A. (Harry Andrew), 1908-1999 1
- Bob's Creek Neighbors (Club : Allamakee County, Iowa) 1
- Book Review Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Boone Township Women Club (Wright County, Iowa) 1
- Booster Women's Club (Fort Madison, Iowa) 1
- Browneller, Martha Jean Nicholson, 1920- 1
- Browneller, Max 1
- Browning Literary Club (Atlantic, Iowa) 1
- Buchanan County Farm Bureau (Iowa). Women's Committee 1
- Buckley, Susan C. 1
- Burlington Clubwomen's Time Capsule (Burlington, Iowa) 1
- Burlington Federation of Women's Clubs (Burlington, Iowa) 1
- Bush, George, 1924- 1
- Bywater, Jessie Cannon 1
- Cadoret, Jeanne 1
- Camp Courageous of Iowa 1
- Camp Fire Girls 1
- Campbell, Bonnie J., 1948- 1
- Cary Club of Marion, Iowa 1
- Cary, Alice, 1820-1871 1
- Cary, Phoebe, 1824-1871 1
- Catholics for a Free Choice (Organization) 1
- Cedar Investors (Cedar County, Iowa) 1
- Cedar Valley Community Club (Muscatine County, Iowa) 1
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Chauncey Depew Club (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Chenault, Phyllis, 1923-1967 1
- Child Development Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Chong, Peggy 1
- Christ, Ruth Moe, 1943- 1
- Church Women United (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- Church Women United in Iowa 1
- City Union of Mothers' Clubs (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Clark, M. Maeve 1
- Cleona Township Women's Club (Scott County, Iowa) 1
- Clionian Club (Davenport, Iowa) 1
- Cloverleaf Club (Cass County, Iowa) 1 ∧ less