Showing Collections: 41 - 60 of 185
Abstract Grassroots campaign initiated in Des Moines, Iowa, in 1991 to promote the passage of the Equal Rights Amendment to the Iowa constitution in the 1992 election.
Abstract Home economics professor raised on a farm in Lacey, Iowa.
Abstract Author and artist from Laurel, Iowa.
Abstract The Ever Ready Club served as a social and educational organization for women in the community
Abstract An organization advocating the prevention of farm-related childhood injuries, health risks and fatalities.
Abstract The records include notebooks for flower shows, a program planning book, and newspaper articles.
Abstract The club organized in 1957 with the objectives of social enjoyment, community service and intellectual improvement.
Abstract Records of the local Community Coordinated Child Care.
Abstract This collection contains meeting minutes, annual reports, and scrapbooks of club activities.
Abstract Amateur historian and clubwoman from Fayette County, Iowa.
Abstract Farmwomen's club organized in 1956.
Abstract Social club founded in 1923. Presentations were given on food preservation, nutrition, sewing, and tailoring.
Abstract A Washington, Iowa women's social club which was founded in 1934.
Abstract The club was organized in 1952 as a social and philanthropic forum for local women.
Abstract Social club organized in April 1935 by farm wives living southeast of Percival, Iowa.
Abstract Extensive correspondence of Corning, Iowa farm wife and club woman.
Abstract Social club of Iowa County farmwomen that began as a Farm Bureau club but later dropped that affiliation.
Abstract Part of the statewide, grass roots effort to provide agricultural and homemaking science to Iowa farmers in the second decade of the twentieth century.
Abstract Social club organized in 1930 by rural women living near West Liberty, Iowa.
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 5
- State University of Iowa 5
- American Association of University Women 4
- Iowa State College 4
- University of Iowa 4
- Everett, Beverly, 1926-2001 3
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 3
- National Organization for Women. Iowa 3
- Davis, Aldeen 2
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 2
- Des Moines Women's Club 2
- Everett family 2
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 2
- International Wives Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 2
- Iowa ERA Coalition 2
- Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs 2
- Iowa League for Nursing 2
- Iowa Medical Society. Woman's Auxiliary 2
- Iowa Mothers Association 2
- Iowa Nurses' Association 2
- Iowa Porkettes 2
- Iowa State Teachers College 2
- Iowa State University 2
- Iowa Suffrage Memorial Commission 2
- Iowa Women's Hall of Fame 2
- Iowa Women's Political Caucus 2
- Mahaska County Farm Bureau. Women's Committee 2
- Monroe Busy Bees (4-H Club : Mahaska County, Iowa) 2
- National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League 2
- National Organization for Women. Johnson County-Iowa City Chapter 2
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.) 2
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America 2
- University of Iowa. Women's Resource and Action Center 2
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union of Iowa 2
- Young Women's Christian Association of the U.S.A. 2
- Ackeman, Karen 1
- Afro-American Cultural Center (University of Iowa) 1
- Alan Guttmacher Institute 1
- American Academy of Neurology. Women's Auxiliary 1
- American Association for the United Nations 1
- American Association of University Women. Iowa City Branch 1
- American Business Women's Association. Grant Wood Chapter 1
- American Legion Auxiliary 1
- American Mothers, Inc. 1
- American National Red Cross 1
- American Nurses Association 1
- Americans for Religious Liberty 1
- Anderson, Christine Hanson, 1912- 1
- Anderson, Margaret, 1928- 1
- Angrick, William 1
- Anton, Judy 1
- Artists In Action (Muscatine, Iowa) 1
- Associated Country Women of the World 1
- Associated Country Women of the World. Conference 1
- Athens History Circle (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Audubon Society of Manchester (Iowa) 1
- Aurora Reading Club of Pittsburgh (Pa.) 1
- Bayard Women's Club (Iowa) 1
- Bell, Eleanor Nissen, 1925- 1
- Benedict Home (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Birmingham High School (Birmingham, Iowa) 1
- Black Hawk County Democratic Women's Organization (Iowa) 1
- Blackmun, Harry A. (Harry Andrew), 1908-1999 1
- Bob's Creek Neighbors (Club : Allamakee County, Iowa) 1
- Book Review Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Boone Township Women Club (Wright County, Iowa) 1
- Booster Women's Club (Fort Madison, Iowa) 1
- Browneller, Martha Jean Nicholson, 1920- 1
- Browneller, Max 1
- Browning Literary Club (Atlantic, Iowa) 1
- Buchanan County Farm Bureau (Iowa). Women's Committee 1
- Buckley, Susan C. 1
- Burlington Clubwomen's Time Capsule (Burlington, Iowa) 1
- Burlington Federation of Women's Clubs (Burlington, Iowa) 1
- Bush, George, 1924- 1
- Bywater, Jessie Cannon 1
- Cadoret, Jeanne 1
- Camp Courageous of Iowa 1
- Camp Fire Girls 1
- Campbell, Bonnie J., 1948- 1
- Cary Club of Marion, Iowa 1
- Cary, Alice, 1820-1871 1
- Cary, Phoebe, 1824-1871 1
- Catholics for a Free Choice (Organization) 1
- Cedar Investors (Cedar County, Iowa) 1
- Cedar Valley Community Club (Muscatine County, Iowa) 1
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Chauncey Depew Club (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Chenault, Phyllis, 1923-1967 1
- Child Development Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Chong, Peggy 1
- Christ, Ruth Moe, 1943- 1
- Church Women United (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- Church Women United in Iowa 1
- City Union of Mothers' Clubs (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Clark, M. Maeve 1
- Cleona Township Women's Club (Scott County, Iowa) 1
- Clionian Club (Davenport, Iowa) 1
- Cloverleaf Club (Cass County, Iowa) 1 ∧ less