Showing Collections: 161 - 180 of 185
Abstract Study club founded in 1932 to discuss works by Alfred Tennyson; it later expanded its focus to include charitable and community-based activities.
Abstract Women's study group which originated in 1874.
Abstract Organized in 1901 to promote the arts and community service.
Abstract Marion, Iowa, study club that was founded in 1867.
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Reading club organized in 1901.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Abstract Organization that provided support for weight loss.
Abstract A women's club concerned primarily with philanthropic and social activities.
Abstract Iowa affiliate of Networking Together, Inc., an organization for women of color.
Abstract Women seeking solutions to problems of sexual harassment, violence, homophobia, and childcare at the University.
Abstract Wife of Dean of University of Iowa College of Liberal Arts and organizer of Newcomers Club in 1938 and International Wives Club in 1959.
Abstract Material relating to the Heart of Hawkeye Council of Campfire Girls, The Woman's Christian Temperance Union, and the Iowa Department of the Woman's Relief Corps.
Dates: 1880-1995; 1916-1960
Abstract Records from seven women's clubs in West Branch, Iowa.
Abstract The club initially met on the second Tuesday of the month for conversation, a program, and refreshments. Later, meetings were held bimonthly and were dedicated to study, roll call, a program, and refreshments.
Abstract A social and benevolent women's club initially formed as a Red Cross sewing club during World War I.
Abstract Diaries describe growing up in rural Iowa in the 1960s and the period from1992 to 2001.
Abstract Organization dedicated to legislative and educational efforts to prevent juvenile delinquency and support woman's suffrage.
Abstract Multiethnic group founded in 1981 by women from the University of Iowa.
Abstract Women Aware, Inc. is a non-profit organization located in Sioux City, Iowa, which was started in 1979. Its primary focus is on displaced homemakers and single parent homemakers, providing advocacy, education, information, counseling, referral and support.
Abstract Organization connecting women with progressive approaches to agriculture.
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 5
- State University of Iowa 5
- American Association of University Women 4
- Iowa State College 4
- University of Iowa 4
- Everett, Beverly, 1926-2001 3
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 3
- National Organization for Women. Iowa 3
- Davis, Aldeen 2
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 2
- Des Moines Women's Club 2
- Everett family 2
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 2
- International Wives Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 2
- Iowa ERA Coalition 2
- Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs 2
- Iowa League for Nursing 2
- Iowa Medical Society. Woman's Auxiliary 2
- Iowa Mothers Association 2
- Iowa Nurses' Association 2
- Iowa Porkettes 2
- Iowa State Teachers College 2
- Iowa State University 2
- Iowa Suffrage Memorial Commission 2
- Iowa Women's Hall of Fame 2
- Iowa Women's Political Caucus 2
- Mahaska County Farm Bureau. Women's Committee 2
- Monroe Busy Bees (4-H Club : Mahaska County, Iowa) 2
- National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League 2
- National Organization for Women. Johnson County-Iowa City Chapter 2
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.) 2
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America 2
- University of Iowa. Women's Resource and Action Center 2
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union of Iowa 2
- Young Women's Christian Association of the U.S.A. 2
- Ackeman, Karen 1
- Afro-American Cultural Center (University of Iowa) 1
- Alan Guttmacher Institute 1
- American Academy of Neurology. Women's Auxiliary 1
- American Association for the United Nations 1
- American Association of University Women. Iowa City Branch 1
- American Business Women's Association. Grant Wood Chapter 1
- American Legion Auxiliary 1
- American Mothers, Inc. 1
- American National Red Cross 1
- American Nurses Association 1
- Americans for Religious Liberty 1
- Anderson, Christine Hanson, 1912- 1
- Anderson, Margaret, 1928- 1
- Angrick, William 1
- Anton, Judy 1
- Artists In Action (Muscatine, Iowa) 1
- Associated Country Women of the World 1
- Associated Country Women of the World. Conference 1
- Athens History Circle (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Audubon Society of Manchester (Iowa) 1
- Aurora Reading Club of Pittsburgh (Pa.) 1
- Bayard Women's Club (Iowa) 1
- Bell, Eleanor Nissen, 1925- 1
- Benedict Home (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Best Ever Club (Percival, Iowa) 1
- Birmingham High School (Birmingham, Iowa) 1
- Black Hawk County Democratic Women's Organization (Iowa) 1
- Blackmun, Harry A. (Harry Andrew), 1908-1999 1
- Bob's Creek Neighbors (Club : Allamakee County, Iowa) 1
- Book Review Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Boone Township Women Club (Wright County, Iowa) 1
- Booster Women's Club (Fort Madison, Iowa) 1
- Browneller, Martha Jean Nicholson, 1920- 1
- Browneller, Max 1
- Browning Literary Club (Atlantic, Iowa) 1
- Buchanan County Farm Bureau (Iowa). Women's Committee 1
- Buckley, Susan C. 1
- Burlington Clubwomen's Time Capsule (Burlington, Iowa) 1
- Burlington Federation of Women's Clubs (Burlington, Iowa) 1
- Bush, George, 1924- 1
- Bywater, Jessie Cannon 1
- Cadoret, Jeanne 1
- Camp Courageous of Iowa 1
- Camp Fire Girls 1
- Campbell, Bonnie J., 1948- 1
- Cary Club of Marion, Iowa 1
- Cary, Alice, 1820-1871 1
- Cary, Phoebe, 1824-1871 1
- Catholics for a Free Choice (Organization) 1
- Cedar Investors (Cedar County, Iowa) 1
- Cedar Valley Community Club (Muscatine County, Iowa) 1
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Chauncey Depew Club (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Chenault, Phyllis, 1923-1967 1
- Child Development Club (Manchester, Iowa) 1
- Chong, Peggy 1
- Christ, Ruth Moe, 1943- 1
- Church Women United (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- Church Women United in Iowa 1
- City Union of Mothers' Clubs (Des Moines, Iowa) 1
- Clark, M. Maeve 1
- Cleona Township Women's Club (Scott County, Iowa) 1
- Clionian Club (Davenport, Iowa) 1
- Cloverleaf Club (Cass County, Iowa) 1 ∧ less