Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract Japanese American activist who, after being interned in a War Relocation Center during World War II, travelled extensively and was heavily involved in human and civil rights campaigns in Iowa City and beyond.
Dates: 1944-2012; Other: Date acquired: 2012-12-06
Abstract Papers related to the social activism and career of librarian Lolly Eggers.
Abstract Feminist activist organization records.
Abstract The group was formed in 1973. The purpose of the group was to improve and expand the role of women in society and it supported the Equal Rights Amendment, safe and legal abortion among other issues.
Abstract Research and educational materials of activist and labor educator Roberta Till-Retz.
Abstract Organization that promoted economic equity for women by focusing on educational, legal, and tax issues affecting women.
- University of Iowa 2
- Womens International League for Peace and Freedom 2
- Chisholm, Shirley, 1924-2005 1
- Costantino, A. Mori, 1924- 1
- Costantino, Anthony 1
- Dubuque Packing Company 1
- Eggers, Lolly, 1929- 1
- Goldsmith, Judith 1
- Iowa City Human Relations Commission (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Iowa City Public Library (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Iowa Civil Liberties Union 1
- Iowa Civil Rights Commission 1
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 1
- Iowa Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO 1
- Johnson County Council on the Status of Women (Iowa) 1
- Johnson County Women's Political Caucus (Iowa) 1
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 1
- League of Women Voters of Johnson County, Iowa 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Organization for Women. Des Moines Chapter 1
- National Organization for Women. Dubuque Chapter 1
- National Organization for Women. Iowa 1
- Till-Retz, Roberta 1
- United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission 1
- United Way of Greater Des Moines 1
- University of Iowa. Labor Center 1
- Women Equity Action League. Iowa Division 1
- Women's Equity Action League 1 ∧ less