Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract Early, Iowa, wife and mother.
Abstract Johnson County, Iowa chapter of Church Women United.
Abstract Feminist health clinic. Arrangement Administration Boxes 1-30 and 66EGC projects Boxes 30-48 and 67Anti-abortion movement Boxes 48-50 and 67Pro-choice movement Boxes 50-53 and 67Publications, EGC Boxes 53-54 Publications, non-EGC Boxes 54-56 and 67-68Newspaper clippings Boxes 56-57 and 68Photographs Boxes 36, 59-50, and 58-60 Scrapbook Box 61 ...
Abstract Elected to the Iowa House of Representatives in 1982 and in 1986, she became the first woman Lieutenant Governor of Iowa.
Abstract Democratic representative and senator in the Iowa legislature.
Abstract Civil rights activist, community and religious leader, she was executive director of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Education and Vocational Training in Waterloo.
Abstract Migrant agency that advocated for agricultural laborers employed temporarily on eastern Iowa farms.
Abstract Biographical materials relate to Walnut, Iowa clubwoman Wilma Parker Nissen and her daughters.
Abstract Diaries of Mary Pierce describe family life in Harlan, Iowa from 1927 to 1947; Mary Clark's memoir reflects on medical challenges in the early 1900s.
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 2
- Iowa. General Assembly. House of Representatives 2
- Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women's (Dubuque, Iowa) 1
- Bell, Eleanor Nissen, 1925- 1
- Branstad, Terry E. 1
- Braunwarth, Sarah, 1853-1927 1
- Cadena, Juan 1
- Cadena, Marta 1
- Chenault, Phyllis, 1923-1967 1
- Church Women United (Johnson County, Iowa) 1
- Clark, Mary Stuart 1
- Emma Goldman Clinic 1
- Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance Company 1
- Hammond, Johnie, 1932- 1
- Iowa Health Systems Agency 1
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 1
- Kriedeman, Joan, 1927- 1
- Marks, Trudy, 1943-1991 1
- Muscatine Migrant Committee 1
- Nash, Martha, 1925-2000 1
- National Council of Catholic Women (U.S.) 1
- Nissen family 1
- Nissen, Anna Justine 1
- Nissen, Ewald Anton 1
- Nissen, Harold 1
- Nissen, Helen Wilma Parker, 1898-1957 1
- O'Dea, Suzanne, 1950- 1
- Pierce family 1
- Pierce, Mary Catherine Speece 1
- Price, Lydia Ann 1
- Price, William 1
- Rutledge, Almira Safely, 1869-1950 1
- Rutledge, Thomas Scott, -1932 1
- State University of Iowa 1
- State University of Iowa. Medical Department 1
- Story County (Iowa). Board of Supervisors 1
- Stuart family 1
- United States. Farmers Home Administration 1
- Zimmerman, Jo Ann, 1936- 1 ∧ less