Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract The committee organized in 1990 to support Jean Jew in her sexual harassment lawsuit against the University of Iowa.
Abstract Professor of English and an independent scholar who taught in the Middle East and Eastern Europe as well as in Iowa.
Abstract University of Iowa professor of history, feminist, and political activist.
Overview Iowa-based conference held annually since 1983 to promote women in higher education.
Dates: 1983 - 1994
- Jew, Jean Y. 2
- Anderson, Margaret, 1928- 1
- Coe College 1
- Follon, Sue, 1942-1998 1
- Geadelmann, Patricia L. 1
- Hanley, Sarah, 1937- 1
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 1
- Iowa Cooperative Study of Post High School Education 1
- Iowa Women's Political Caucus 1
- Jean Jew Justice Committee (University of Iowa) 1
- Kern, Jean B. 1
- Rohrbough, Malcolm J. 1
- Schofield, Mary Anne 1
- State University of Iowa 1
- University of Iowa 1
- University of Iowa. Department of History 1
- University of Iowa. Women's Resource and Action Center 1
- University of Iowa. Women's Studies Program 1 ∧ less