Showing Collections: 121 - 140 of 198
Abstract Teacher with Bureau of Indian Affairs, 1941-1963; vocational counselor and tourism advocate.
Abstract Clubwoman and activist who lived in Chicago, Albany, New York, and Iowa City.
Abstract Missionary to the Sudan who spent her childhood in Page County, Iowa, and worked in Africa from the 1940s to 1980s.
Abstract Served with her husband as missionaries for the Church of the Brethren in Garkida, Nigeria from 1948 to 1961.
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Detailed account of farm and rural community life as Marie Giddings knew it growing up in Kossuth County during the early 20th century.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Abstract Professor of Anthropology and Women's Studies at the University of Iowa.
Abstract Bacteriologist and assistant professor at the University of Iowa, 1940s to ca. 1960.
Abstract Public health and visiting nurse who later taught at the University of Iowa College of Nursing.
Abstract Teacher, newspaper columnist and poet from Sioux City, Iowa.
Abstract Mathematician and teacher who patented educational toys for teaching mathematics to children.
Dates: 1938-1995; 1961-1985
Abstract Pharmacist and professor at The University of Iowa College of Pharmacy.
Abstract High school English teacher from Iowa City.
Abstract Educator, social activist, politician and businesswoman who was inducted into the Iowa Women's Hall of Fame in 1980.
Dates: 1943-1997; 1979-1988
Abstract Iowa teacher from Jefferson County who taught in rural schools for forty-four years and was active in the Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs.
Dates: 1928-2004; Other: Date acquired: 2008-01-23
Abstract Nurse educator and scholar.
Dates: 1872-2006; 1960-2000
Abstract Founder of the Des Moines Tutoring Center, and Iowa's first Affirmative Action administrator from 1973 to 1978.
Abstract Schoolteacher from eastern Carroll County, Iowa who managed the family farm after her husband's death in 1926.
Abstract Benton County, Iowa, farm girl and teacher who played on her high school's basketball championship team in 1927.
Abstract Iowa native who became a homesteader in South Dakota, and later returned to Iowa to raise her five children on a farm.
- State University of Iowa 26
- University of Iowa 22
- Iowa State Teachers College 7
- State University of Iowa. Department of Home Economics 5
- City High School (Iowa City, Iowa) 4
- Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women 3
- Republican Party (Iowa) 3
- University High School (Iowa City, Iowa) 3
- University of Iowa. College of Nursing 3
- University of Iowa. Department of Physical Education for Women 3
- University of Northern Iowa 3
- University of Wisconsin 3
- American Association of University Women 2
- American National Red Cross 2
- Central College (Pella, Iowa) 2
- Coe College 2
- Fox, Margaret, 1912-2010 2
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America 2
- Grinnell College 2
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 2
- Iowa State College 2
- Jew, Jean Y. 2
- Keyes, Margaret N., 1918-2015 2
- Moore, Mary Ellen, 1919-1998 2
- Ohio State University 2
- Parents & Friends of Lesbians and Gays 2
- Pennsylvania State University 2
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 2
- State University of Iowa. School of Nursing 2
- University of Iowa. College of Dentistry 2
- University of Iowa. Department of Home Economics 2
- University of Iowa. Department of Physical Education and Dance 2
- University of Iowa. School of Journalism 2
- University of Iowa. Women's Studies Program 2
- University of Minnesota 2
- Whitehead, Floy Eugenia, 1913-1998 2
- Young Women's Christian Association (State University of Iowa) 2
- Albaugh, Eileen Ferreter, 1915-1952 1
- Allen family 1
- Allen, George Eugene, 1887-1944 1
- Allen, Hilda Ellyson, 1988- 1
- Allen, Philip, 1915- 1
- Allen, Sewell E., 1913-1975 1
- American Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation 1
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education 1
- American Association of Dental Schools 1
- American Association of University Professors 1
- American Association of University Women. Iowa City Branch 1
- American Dental Association 1
- American Dental Hygienists' Association 1
- American Educational Research Association 1
- American Home Economics Association 1
- American Junior Red Cross 1
- American Legion Auxiliary 1
- American Mission Upper Nile 1
- American Psychological Association 1
- Anderson, Christine Hanson, 1912- 1
- Anderson, Ruth Bluford, 1921-2013 1
- Anneberg, Dorothy Spencer 1
- Antioch Baptist Church (Waterloo, Iowa) 1
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America 1
- Association of Trial Lawyers of Iowa 1
- Athletic and Recreation Federation of College Women 1
- Atwood, Roy Alden 1
- Audiovisual Education Association of Iowa 1
- Audubon Naturalist Society of the Central Atlantic States 1
- Aydelotte, Myrtle K. (Myrtle Kitchell) 1
- Bacon, Evelyn Crary, 1916-1997 1
- Baker, Carl 1
- Baker, Hermione Georgette Allen, 1917- 1
- Barclay, Winston 1
- Barnes, Irston R. 1
- Barnes, Lea Boyce 1
- Bartlett family 1
- Basgall, Carol 1
- Bayard Women's Club (Iowa) 1
- Beck, Jennie, 1903- 1
- Bell, Eleanor Nissen, 1925- 1
- Benjamin Franklin High School (Cedar Rapids, Iowa) 1
- Bennett, Julia 1
- Beran family 1
- Beran, Janice A. 1
- Berg, Anna Margaret Skramstad 1
- Berg, Mary J. (Mary Jaylene), 1950- 1
- Berg, Orville 1
- Bernanos, Georges, 1888-1948 1
- Berry, Venise T. 1
- Bethel College (North Newton, Kan.) 1
- Bethel Evangelical Secondary School 1
- Birmingham High School (Birmingham, Iowa) 1
- Bixler, Genevieve Knight 1
- Black Hills Playhouse (Theater group) 1
- Blake, Germaine Mayer 1
- Blind Tom, 1849-1908 1
- Boedeker family 1
- Boedeker, Margaret Talcott 1
- Bohlmann, Rachel E. 1
- Bondurant, Dorothy, 1908-2002 1
- Bowersox family 1
- Bowersox, Dorothy LeVier 1 ∧ less