Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Overview Research materials and correspondence of a historian of the Unitarian church’s female ministers in Iowa during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Abstract Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Iowa, 1978-1981.
Abstract Professor of journalism at The University of Iowa.
Abstract Iowa City feminist and champion of LGBT rights.
Abstract Professor of Anthropology and Women's Studies at the University of Iowa.
Abstract University of Iowa professor of history, feminist, and political activist.
Abstract Educational administrator and Executive Director of the Iowa Commission on the Status of Women.
- University of Iowa. Women's Studies Program 3
- University of Iowa 2
- Bethel College (North Newton, Kan.) 1
- Coe College 1
- Drake University 1
- Durham, Leona 1
- Follon, Sue, 1942-1998 1
- Grant Tucker, Cynthia 1
- Hanley, Sarah, 1937- 1
- Haralovich, Mary Beth 1
- Hickok, Kathy 1
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 1
- Iowa State University. Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Jackson, Jesse, 1941- 1
- Jew, Jean Y. 1
- Lloyd-Jones, Jean, 1929- 1
- Polumbaum, Judy 1
- Preheim family 1
- Preheim, Nettie Wittrig 1
- Rohrbough, Malcolm J. 1
- Rose, Marilyn Preheim 1
- University of Iowa Daycare Commission 1
- University of Iowa. Action Studies Program 1
- University of Iowa. Afro-American Studies Program 1
- University of Iowa. Department of History 1
- University of Iowa. Department of Physical Education and Dance 1
- University of Iowa. Department of Sociology 1
- University of Iowa. School of Journalism 1
- University of Northern Iowa 1
- WOI-TV (Television station : Ames, Iowa) 1
- Weiss, Jane Alison 1
- Williams, Verda L. 1
- Wilson, Jonathan 1
- World Conference on Women (4th : 1995 : Beijing, China) 1
- Yanney, Linda 1 ∧ less