Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract Multi-volume memoir of a Mormon woman who was an educator, poet and advocate for the mentally ill.
Dates: 1954 - 2002
Abstract Methodist Episcopal deaconess who later worked with the Mahaska County Historical Society to found the Nelson Pioneer Farm in Oskaloosa, Iowa.
Abstract One of the first ordained female ministers in the Midwest whose sermons were broadcast on radio stations KFNF and KMA for over sixty years in Shenandoah, Iowa.
Abstract The Iowa City Area Christian Women's Club holds Friendship Bible Coffees and monthly luncheons. The ICCW formed in 1967 as an offshoot of Stonecroft Ministries.
Abstract Served with her husband as missionaries for the Church of the Brethren in Garkida, Nigeria from 1948 to 1961.
Abstract Graduate of Ministry at the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary, where she was the first Unitarian Universalist student.
Abstract Religious order that helped to establish a school in St. John's Parish, Bancroft, Iowa in 1900.
Abstract Farmwoman, columnist, and volunteer from Blairsburg, Iowa who wrote a monthly column for the Rural Electric Cooperative News.
Abstract Lutheran Seminary in Dubuque which began admitting women in 1970.
Abstract Interviews with members of the St. Joseph Catholic Church in Sioux City, Iowa.
- University of Iowa 2
- Carson, Marion, 1927- 1
- Central Methodist Episcopal Church (Oskaloosa, Iowa) 1
- Cheek, Eugene Lloyd, 1953-1990 1
- Church of the Brethren Conference 1
- Clark family 1
- Clark, Dorothy, 1900-1986 1
- Clark, Harold 1
- Clark, Leola 1
- Clark, Stillman 1
- Commission on Women in the Church and Society (Diocese of Sioux City, Iowa) 1
- Courey, Evelyn Rose 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution 1
- Dutson, Christine, 1954- 1
- Everist, Norma Cook, 1938- 1
- Freeman, Nancy 1
- Greiner family 1
- Greiner, Violet, 1916-1991 1
- Iowa Association of Electric Cooperatives 1
- Iowa City Area Christian Women's Club 1
- Jacobsma, Diana 1
- Jorgeson, Rose 1
- KFNF (Radio station : Shenandoah, Iowa) 1
- KMA (Radio station : Shenandoah, Iowa) 1
- Kansas City National Training School for Deaconesses and Missionaries 1
- Kramer, Mary Joel 1
- Krueger family 1
- Mahaska County Historical Society 1
- McLean, Hope 1
- McLean, Mary Monica 1
- Methodist Episcopal Church 1
- Michael family 1
- Michael, Elizabeth 1
- Michael, Marianne Krueger, 1917- 1
- National Society of the Children of the American Revolution 1
- Neff, Herbert 1
- Neiderheiser, Anna 1
- Nelson Pioneer Farm (Oslaloosa, Iowa) 1
- Nelson family 1
- Olin, Esther 1
- Olin, Harvey 1
- Sisters of St. Francis (Bancroft, Iowa) 1
- Sisters of St. Francis of the Holy Family 1
- St. John's Parish (Bancroft, Iowa) 1
- St. Joseph Catholic Church (Sioux City, Iowa) 1
- Stirlen family 1
- Stirlen, Edythe, 1895-1987 1
- Stonecroft Ministries 1
- University of Dubuque. Theological Seminary 1
- Wagner, William 1
- Wartburg Theological Seminary 1
- Wesley, John, 1703-1791 1
- Wetz, Frances Marie 1
- Women Theological Students of Wartburg 1
- Women's History Project (Diocese of Sioux City, Iowa) 1 ∧ less