Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 24
Collection — other: Folder 1
Abstract Graduate of Genesee College in New York who moved to Waterloo, Iowa as a bride.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Arrangement One folder, shelved in SCVF.
Dates: 1863-1865?; Other: Date acquired: 2008-05-20
Abstract Early, Iowa, wife and mother.
Abstract Farm woman who served as secretary of Monona Co. Rural Electrification Association for more than 20 years.
Abstract Free-lance writer, home economics teacher, and civic leader who wrote articles and diaries concerning life in Iowa, China, and Wisconsin.
Abstract Home demonstration agent for Iowa State College Extension Service and homemaker.
Abstract Tama County, Iowa farmwoman who maintained the family account books for nearly fifty years. She ran for city council on the Women's Progressive Ticket in 1942.
Abstract Home economics professor raised on a farm in Lacey, Iowa.
Abstract Native of Ogden, Iowa, and professor of nutrition at colleges in the United States and Brazil.
Abstract Nutrition scholar and chair of the University of Iowa's Home Economics Department for sixteen years.
Abstract Amateur historian and clubwoman from Fayette County, Iowa.
Abstract Teacher of nutrition education and dietetics; U. S. Army Second Lieutenant who served as a medical hospital dietician at Camp Gordon, Georgia during World War II.
Abstract Part of the statewide, grass roots effort to provide agricultural and homemaking science to Iowa farmers in the second decade of the twentieth century.
Abstract Teacher who attended the Iowa State Teachers College between 1939 and 1941.
Abstract Schoolteacher, wife and mother, who kept account books for her husband's chain of drugstores.
Abstract Home extension course, U.S. Department of Agriculture, and other early twentieth century rural organization publications collected by an Iowa farm wife.
Abstract Professor of Home Economics at the University of Iowa and nationally recognized leader in the field of historic preservation.
Dates: 1922-1999; 1951-1985
Collection — other: Box 1
Abstract Home Economics notebook kept by McInroy as a high school student in 1961.
Dates: 1961; Other: Date acquired: 2006-03-08
Abstract Journalist who worked for the Office of Public Information at the University of Iowa.
Abstract Diaries and account books of this Cherokee, Iowa woman record farm chores and expenses, housekeeping and family life.
- Iowa State College 4
- State University of Iowa. Department of Home Economics 4
- American Association of University Women 2
- Keyes, Margaret N., 1918-2015 2
- University of Iowa 2
- University of Iowa. Department of Home Economics 2
- Whitehead, Floy Eugenia, 1913-1998 2
- American Home Economics Association 1
- Buchanan, Ellen 1
- Bywater, Jessie Cannon 1
- Christ, Ruth Moe, 1943- 1
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution 1
- Dubuque Ladies' Literary Association (Dubuque, Iowa) 1
- Escola Superior de Agricultura "Luiz de Queiroz" 1
- Everett family 1
- Everett, Beverly, 1926-2001 1
- Everett, Esther, 1910-2008 1
- Everett, Fred 1
- Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance Company 1
- Frampton, Dewitt 1
- Frampton, Mary Ruby 1
- Gates, Adelia St. John, 1841-1874 1
- Gates, John Cook, 1838-1917 1
- Genesee College 1
- Graham, Frances, 1921- 1
- Graham, John W., -1999 1
- Graham, Ona 1
- Harrison County Farm Bureau (Iowa). Women's Committee 1
- Harvard School of Public Health 1
- Holsteen family 1
- Holsteen, Frederick Mohland 1
- Houston family 1
- Houston, Elvira, 1901-1981 1
- Inter-State Conference of Farm Women 1
- Iowa Local History Museum Association 1
- Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation 1
- Iowa State College. Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Iowa State College. Extension Service 1
- Iowa State Teachers College 1
- Keck family 1
- Keck, Maude Barkley, 1883-1976 1
- Lacy family 1
- Lacy, Benjamin 1
- Lacy, Frank Robinson 1
- Lacy, Mary Woodbury, 1824-1897 1
- Lacy, May Robinson 1
- Martin, Harry E. 1
- Martin, Irene 1
- Marygrove College 1
- McInroy, Mary, 1947- 1
- McKeehan, George Washington 1
- McNeill, Amelia, 1890-1973 1
- Michigan State College 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Mohland, Charles E. 1
- New York Medical College for Women and Hospital for Women and Children 1
- Northeast Iowa Suffrage Association 1
- Off family 1
- Off, Clarence R. 1
- Off, Harriet K. 1
- Ohio State University 1
- Ohlson, Margaret 1
- Pennsylvania State University 1
- Power, Lavina, 1887-1967 1
- Power, William Clarence 1
- Robinson family 1
- Robinson, Belle 1
- Robinson, Laura Goddard 1
- Rogers, Hazel 1
- Rouse, Mary, 1911-2000 1
- Rural Electric Association (Monona County, Iowa) 1
- Rutledge, Almira Safely, 1869-1950 1
- Rutledge, Thomas Scott, -1932 1
- Simonsen, Merle 1
- Simonsen, Virginia Tanner, 1923- 1
- Skott, Clara Steen, 1888-1994 1
- Smith family 1
- Smith, Luella Rynerson, 1876-1948 1
- State University of Iowa 1
- Stevens, Harriet Adeline, 1909- 1
- Tanner, A. J. 1
- Tanner, Anna Johns 1
- Tri-Delta Sorority 1
- Trummel, Eleanor Eyestone, 1915-2011 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1
- University of Georgia 1
- University of Iowa. Museum of Art 1
- University of Minnesota 1
- Wardall, Ruth A. (Ruth Aimee), 1877- 1
- Willoughby, Grace Robinson 1
- Wilson, Eva D. 1
- Woodbury family 1
- Zuill, Frances 1 ∧ less