Showing Collections: 121 - 140 of 158
Abstract Farm Bureau women's club.
Abstract 15 interviews and associated materials document the entry of women into Iowa's law enforcement agencies.
Abstract Iowa State Representative and Senator who served in the legislature from 1987 to 2002.
Abstract Feminist, social worker, and advocate for persons with HIV/AIDS.
Abstract English as a Second Language teacher in West Liberty, Iowa.
Abstract Percival, Iowa club that made quilts to raise money for the community.
Abstract State University of New York College at Brockport professor who edited the homesteading letters of Elizabeth Corey.
Abstract First woman assigned to patrol duty on the Des Moines police force, serving from 1972 to 1982.
Abstract Association to promote the professional growth of women in the law.
Abstract County branch of a national organization to support candidates who promote women's rights and women's participation in the political process.
Abstract Sexual abuse response and advocacy center established in in Iowa City in 1973 to serve located the University of Iowa community and surrounding counties.
Abstract The Reproductive Rights Coalition of Iowa City (RRCIC) formed in January 1989 in response to Operation Rescue's attempt to shut down a local abortion clinic.
Abstract Research and educational materials of activist and labor educator Roberta Till-Retz.
Abstract Physical education teacher whose papers include records of the Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women and of the Association for Girls and Women in Sport.
Abstract Professor Emeritus of Social Work at the University of Northern Iowa, author, and Black Hawk County Supervisor.
Abstract Teacher and community activist who was a founding member of the Dubuque National Organization for Women.
Abstract Poet and president of the Artists in Action group in Muscatine, Iowa.
Abstract University of Iowa professor of history, feminist, and political activist.
Scope and Contents The Shirley Wyrick Papers date from 1974 to 2009 and measure 10.8 linear feet.The papers are arranged in nine series: Biographical, Writings, Conferences & Workshops, Exhibitions, Artwork, Professional, Community, Greater Iowa City Area Cultural Alliance (GICACA), and...
- Subject: 1981-1990 X
- University of Iowa 14
- Iowa. General Assembly. House of Representatives 8
- Republican Party (Iowa) 8
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 5
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 5
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 4
- Drake University 4
- State University of Iowa 4
- Emma Goldman Clinic 3
- Iowa Women's Political Caucus 3
- National Organization for Women. Iowa 3
- University of Iowa. Hospitals and Clinics 3
- University of Northern Iowa 3
- American Association of University Women 2
- Anderson, Margaret, 1928- 2
- Artists In Action (Muscatine, Iowa) 2
- Chapman, Kathleen Halloran, 1937- 2
- Follon, Sue, 1942-1998 2
- Gruhn, Josephine, 1927- 2
- Hammond, Johnie, 1932- 2
- Harper, Patricia, 1932- 2
- Henry, Phylliss, 1940- 2
- Iowa City Women's Press 2
- Iowa Cornets (Basketball team) 2
- Iowa ERA Coalition 2
- Iowa Women's Hall of Fame 2
- Iowa. General Assembly 2
- Jew, Jean Y. 2
- Larsen, Sonja, 1941- 2
- Lemme, Helen 2
- Marian Rees Associates (Firm) 2
- Miller, Elizabeth R. (Elizabeth Ruby), 1905-1988 2
- National Organization for Women 2
- National Organization for Women. Dubuque Chapter 2
- National Organization for Women. Johnson County-Iowa City Chapter 2
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.) 2
- Noun, Louise R. 2
- O'Dea, Suzanne, 1950- 2
- Parents & Friends of Lesbians and Gays 2
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America 2
- Rape Victim Advocacy Program (Iowa City, Iowa) 2
- Rees, Marian 2
- Torrence-Laughlin, Janis, 1926-2014 2
- University of Iowa. Women's Resource and Action Center 2
- University of Iowa. Women's Studies Program 2
- Weiss, Jane Alison 2
- Women's Professional Basketball League 2
- AIDS Coalition of Johnson County (Iowa) 1
- Adams, Janet, 1937- 1
- Afro-American Cultural Center (University of Iowa) 1
- Alan Guttmacher Institute 1
- Allen, Benita, 1911-1983 1
- Alternative Living for the Aging (Organization) 1
- American Association for the United Nations 1
- American Business Women's Association. Grant Wood Chapter 1
- American Film Institute 1
- American Institute of Commerce 1
- American Women in Radio and Television Inc. 1
- Americans for Religious Liberty 1
- Anderson, Helen 1
- Anderson, Ruth Bluford, 1921-2013 1
- Ashby, Rhoda 1
- Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women 1
- Atkinson, Edith Reed, 1919-2000 1
- Barclay, Winston 1
- Barnes, Lea Boyce 1
- Baxter, Elaine, 1933- 1
- Beatty, Linda, 1942- 1
- Beck, Jennie, 1903- 1
- Becker, Virginia, 1918- 1
- Berg, Orville 1
- Berry, Jean, 1938- 1
- Berry, Vern, 1906-2004 1
- Black Hawk County Women's Political Caucus (Iowa) 1
- Blake, Debra J. 1
- Blom, Nancy De Vries, 1907-1993 1
- Bloom, Amy 1
- Blundall, Joan, 1945- 1
- Bock, Lena Belle, 1904-2007 1
- Bolin, Molly, 1957- 1
- Boulware, Lois, 1903-1998 1
- Boyd, Nancy Shimanek, 1947- 1
- Brandt, Diane, 1938- 1
- Braunwarth, Sarah, 1853-1927 1
- Brine, Pauline 1
- Bruggmann, Charles 1
- Bruggmann, Dominique 1
- Bruggmann, Sibylle 1
- Bucklew, Jeanette, 1946- 1
- Buhr, Florence, 1933- 1
- Bunkers, Suzanne L. 1
- Burger, Betty M., 1920-2007 1
- Burrows, Bess, 1895- 1
- Bush, George, 1924- 1
- Campaign to Add Women to the Iowa Constitution 1
- Campbell, Bonnie J., 1948- 1
- Cano family 1
- Carl, Janet, 1948- 1
- Carlson, Agnes Bollesen 1
- Carpenter, Dorothy, 1933- 1 ∧ less