Showing Collections: 241 - 260 of 281
Abstract Peace activist and member of Another Mother for Peace which was organized to protest the Vietnam War during the 1970s.
Abstract University of Iowa professor of history, feminist, and political activist.
Abstract The club was originally organized by Washington Township women to work on quilting and other handiwork.
Abstract Librarian who directed the University of Iowa Libraries from 1987 to 1999 and published extensively in the field of library and information science.
Abstract Mason City, Iowa-born civil rights activist, United States field representative for the Christian Children's Fund and director of program development for the National Organization on Disability.
Dates: 1927-2012; 1964-2012
Abstract Casting director who worked for Rodgers and Hammerstein; founded Shirley Rich Casting in 1969.
Abstract Correspondence of the children of Harold and Cornelia Prentiss Shrauger of Atlantic, Iowa. Harold Shrauger operated a home and appliance store.
Abstract Franciscan nun sentanced to six months in federal prison for trespassing at Fort Benning, Georgia.
Abstract The papers consist primarily of her self-published writings, reflections, and poetry about her work at the Arizona State prison and on the Mexican border.
Abstract Iowa Memorial Union catering manager and women's rights activist.
Abstract Journalist and writer who published several articles in Mademoiselle. She also served as University of Iowa First Lady from 1969-1981.
Abstract University of Iowa Vice President of Academic Affairs, American Psychological Association president, and expert in educational testing.
Abstract Human rights activist, singer and song writer.
Abstract Activities of the Iowa City chapter of the national organization, Students Against Sweatshops.
Abstract Diaries of homemaker from Kirkman, Iowa.
Abstract Marion, Iowa, study club that was founded in 1867.
Abstract Organization that provided support for weight loss.
Abstract Davenport, Iowa, policewoman from 1973-1998.
Abstract Annual gathering begun in 1982.ÃÂ BY 2007 seven awards were given each year. Arrangement Audiovisual materials: 25th anniversary retrospective, 2006 [shelved in digital collection: d0041] Celebration of Excellence Power Point presentation: past scholarship recipients, 2007 [shelved in digital collection: d0045] Women's Achievement Awards Ceremony, 1996 [shelved in videocassette collection: V322] Celebration of Excellence and Achievement Among Women,...
- Subject: 2001-2010 X
- University of Iowa 29
- State University of Iowa 25
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 6
- Iowa. General Assembly. House of Representatives 5
- Mason, Kären 5
- American Association of University Women 4
- Grinnell College 4
- League of United Latin American Citizens. Council 10 (Davenport, Iowa) 4
- League of Women Voters of Johnson County, Iowa 4
- United Nations Association of the United States of America. Iowa Division 4
- University of Iowa. Hospitals and Clinics 4
- University of Iowa. Libraries. Iowa Women's Archives 4
- American National Red Cross 3
- City High School (Iowa City, Iowa) 3
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 3
- Iowa State Teachers College 3
- Iowa State University 3
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 3
- Jones, Virginia Shrauger, 1921- 3
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 3
- O'Brien, Denise, 1949- 3
- Shrauger, Cornelia Prentiss, 1896-1985 3
- United Nations Association of the United States of America 3
- Atlantic High School (Atlantic, Iowa) 2
- Camp Fire Girls. Iowana Council 2
- Day, Cornelia, 1919-2004 2
- Englert, Edna Rummelhart, 1902-2005 2
- Everett family 2
- Everett, Beverly, 1926-2001 2
- Fox, Margaret, 1912-2010 2
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America 2
- Glandorf, Gil 2
- Griffin, Edna, 1909-2000 2
- Hemm, Joan, 1957- 2
- Hodne, Carol 2
- Iowa Civil Liberties Union 2
- Iowa Civil Rights Commission 2
- Iowa Mothers Association 2
- Iowa State College 2
- Keene, Carolyn 2
- League of United Latin American Citizens 2
- League of Women Voters (Des Moines, Iowa) 2
- Mahaska County Farm Bureau. Women's Committee 2
- Mullen, Peg, 1917-2009 2
- Muscatine Migrant Committee 2
- National Women's Conference (1st : 1977 : Houston, Tex.) 2
- Parents & Friends of Lesbians and Gays 2
- Republican Party (Iowa) 2
- Rural Women's Project (University of Iowa. Libraries. Iowa Women's Archives) 2
- Shrauger family 2
- Shrauger, Harold, Sr. 2
- Smith, Mary Louise 2
- UNICEF 2
- United Nations 2
- United States. Navy 2
- University of Iowa. College of Nursing 2
- University of Iowa. Department of History 2
- University of Iowa. School of Art and Art History 2
- University of Iowa. Women's Resource and Action Center 2
- University of Minnesota 2
- University of Northern Iowa 2
- University of Wisconsin 2
- Wirt, Mildred A. (Mildred Augustine), 1905-2002 2
- World Conference on Women 2
- Yates-Glandorf, Janie B. 2
- AIDS Coalition of Johnson County (Iowa) 1
- Achttien, Jack, -1924 1
- Adams family 1
- Adams, Monroe Milton 1
- Aguilera, Maria Mercedes, 1936-2013 1
- Albia Woman's Club (Albia, Iowa) 1
- Alfred University 1
- Algona High School (Algona, Iowa) 1
- Alliance for the Mentally Ill 1
- American Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation 1
- American Association for the United Nations 1
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education 1
- American Association of Dental Schools 1
- American Association of University Professors 1
- American Dental Association 1
- American Dental Hygienists' Association 1
- American Educational Research Association 1
- American Friends Service Committee 1
- American Institute of Commerce 1
- American Mission Upper Nile 1
- American Mothers, Inc. 1
- American Patients Association 1
- American Psychological Association 1
- American Theological Society 1
- Anderson, Marilyn 1
- Another Mother for Peace (Association) 1
- Anothor Mother for Peace (Association). Northeastern Iowa Chapter 1
- Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women's (Dubuque, Iowa) 1
- Arizona State Prison 1
- Arizona State University 1
- Art Institute of Chicago 1
- Associated Country Women of the World 1
- Associated Country Women of the World. Conference 1
- Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women 1
- Athens History Circle (Iowa City, Iowa) 1 ∧ less