Showing Collections: 201 - 220 of 655
Abstract The Ever Ready Club served as a social and educational organization for women in the community
Abstract Agricultural publication (1935-1962) edited by Charles J. Coe.
Dates: 1930-1990; 1930-1950
Abstract Johnson County community activist from the 1970s to 1990s.
Dates: 1936-1995; 1952-1995
Abstract Primarily newspaper clippings pertaining to girls basketball at Valley High School, West Des Moines, Iowa.
Abstract The records include notebooks for flower shows, a program planning book, and newspaper articles.
Abstract The family came to Horton, Kansas, from Mexico in 1910 and moved to West Des Moines in 1941.
Abstract Nutrition scholar and chair of the University of Iowa's Home Economics Department for sixteen years.
Abstract Organization representing the work of the Fluxus group and its members in the Western United States. Original artworks and relics by Fluxus West members.
Dates: 1959-2003; 1965-1975
Abstract The club organized in 1957 with the objectives of social enjoyment, community service and intellectual improvement.
Abstract Monroe County, Iowa native.
Abstract Amateur historian and clubwoman from Fayette County, Iowa.
Abstract Des Moines educator whose materials include You Can't Go Back to Buxton and African Americans in Iowa: a Chronicle of Contributions, 1830-1992.
Dates: 1906-2000; 1950-2000
Abstract Holograph manuscripts of two of Frank Conroy's published books, Stop-time (1967) and Body & Soul (1993).
Abstract Minister. Correspondence, sermons, and tax returns.
Abstract Farmwomen's club organized in 1956.
Abstract Attorney, Congressman, and judge. Correspondence, family and personal records, with court decisions and speeches.
Dates: 1841-1965; Majority of material found in 1940-1970
Abstract U.S. Representative from Iowa. Correspondence, speeches, and campaign material relating to his years in the Congress.
Abstract Poet , Assistant Editor Poetry Fountains of Regardlessness (1961). Correspondence, subject files, and preliminary drafts of his writings.
Abstract Social club founded in 1923. Presentations were given on food preservation, nutrition, sewing, and tailoring.
- Subject: 20th century X
- Iowa Women's Archives 542
- University of Iowa Special Collections 107
- University of Iowa Archives 6
- State University of Iowa 58
- University of Iowa 42
- Republican Party (Iowa) 18
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 17
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 13
- Iowa. General Assembly. House of Representatives 10
- American Association of University Women 8
- Iowa State Teachers College 8
- League of Women Voters of Iowa 8
- Grinnell College 7
- American National Red Cross 6
- Iowa State College 6
- Mason, Kären 6
- General Federation of Women's Clubs 5
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 5
- State University of Iowa. Department of Home Economics 5
- United Nations Association of the United States of America. Iowa Division 5
- University of Iowa. Libraries. Iowa Women's Archives 5
- White family 5
- City High School (Iowa City, Iowa) 4
- Daughters of the American Revolution 4
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 4
- Iowa State University 4
- League of Women Voters of Johnson County, Iowa 4
- Progressive Party (U.S. : 1948) 4
- Shrauger, Cornelia Prentiss, 1896-1985 4
- United Nations 4
- United States. Naval Reserve. Women's Reserve 4
- University High School (Iowa City, Iowa) 4
- University of Iowa. College of Nursing 4
- University of Iowa. Hospitals and Clinics 4
- Des Moines Women's Club 3
- Drake University 3
- Ellsworth Community College (Iowa Falls, Iowa) 3
- Engle, Paul, 1908-1991 3
- Iowa Civil Rights Commission 3
- Iowa Women's Hall of Fame 3
- Jones, Virginia Shrauger, 1921- 3
- Keyes, Margaret N., 1918-2015 3
- League of United Latin American Citizens. Council 10 (Davenport, Iowa) 3
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People 3
- Ray, Robert D., 1928- 3
- Republican National Committee (U.S.) 3
- Smith, Mary Louise 3
- State University of Iowa. School of Nursing 3
- United Nations Association of the United States of America 3
- United States. Department of Agriculture 3
- United States. Navy 3
- University of Iowa. Department of Physical Education for Women 3
- University of Minnesota 3
- University of Northern Iowa 3
- University of Wisconsin 3
- Young Women's Christian Association (State University of Iowa) 3
- Young Women's Christian Association of the U.S.A. 3
- Allen, Sewell E., 1913-1975 2
- American Association for the United Nations 2
- Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women 2
- Atlantic High School (Atlantic, Iowa) 2
- Blanchard, Ruth 2
- Blanchard, Thomas 2
- Bourret, Joan Liffring-Zug, 1929- 2
- Branstad, Terry E. 2
- Camp Fire Girls 2
- Camp Fire Girls. Iowana Council 2
- Christen, Inez, 1906-1999 2
- Coe College 2
- Conlin, Roxanne Barton, 1944- 2
- Davis, Aldeen 2
- Day, Cornelia, 1919-2004 2
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 2
- Des Moines Art Center 2
- Ellsworth family 2
- Everett family 2
- Everett, Beverly, 1926-2001 2
- Federated Garden Clubs of Iowa 2
- Fluxus (Group of artists) 2
- Fox, Margaret, 1912-2010 2
- Friedman, Ken 2
- Furgerson, Betty Jean, 1927- 2
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America 2
- Governor Ray's Commission on the Status Of Women (Iowa) 2
- Grefe, Mary 2
- Griffin, Edna, 1909-2000 2
- Horner, Charles F. (Charles Francis), 1878-1967 2
- International Wives Club (Iowa City, Iowa) 2
- Iowa City Public Library (Iowa City, Iowa) 2
- Iowa Civil Liberties Union 2
- Iowa ERA Coalition 2
- Iowa Falls High School (Iowa Falls, Iowa) 2
- Iowa Federation of Women's Clubs 2
- Iowa League for Nursing 2
- Iowa Medical Society. Woman's Auxiliary 2
- Iowa Mother of the Year 2
- Iowa Mothers Association 2
- Iowa Nurses' Association 2
- Iowa Parent Teacher Association 2
- Iowa Porkettes 2
- Iowa Writers' Workshop 2
- Keck family 2
- Keene, Carolyn 2 ∧ less