Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 33
Abstract Professor in English Department 1921-1956. Taught American literature and American drama courses.
Abstract Professor of art and art history. Consultant to National Endowment for the Humanities. Correspondence, administrative records.
Abstract Articles, clippings, correspondence, lectures, photographs, etc.
Abstract Television and motion picture writer, director and producer. Television and motion picture scripts, screenplays, publicity, reviews, notes and memos, set designs, and costume sketches.
Scope and Contents This collection is primarily the correspondence of Rutledge and a few reports regarding the routine business of participation in the Iowa Law Review, the American Bar Association, bar admissions, the Iowa Law School Association, the Association of American Law Schools, and the American Law Institute. The material is dated 1923 to 1944, encompassing a broader range than Rutledge's deanship at Iowa.
Abstract Speeches, articles, and correspondence of a judge of the Eight Circuit Court of Appeals.
Abstract Medical Examiner of Dallas County at the time of the assassination of President Kennedy, Rose performed the autopsies on Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby. The reports and projector slides for these autopsies are here, as well as pathology slides for Ruby. Rose also kept clippings files on items related to the assassination, including a series on conspiracy theories. Clippings for other events of the latter half of the twentieth century such as Watergate and the Clinton impeachment are included...
Abstract Professor and head of Chemistry Department 1920-1940. Research in area of water treatment. Includes articles.
Abstract Legal papers, diplomas, certificates of appointments, scrapbook, 2 issues of Keosauqua, Iowa, newspapers (1852-58), and other papers.
Dates: 1828-1895; Majority of material found within 1850-1870
Abstract Member of faculty, University of Iowa colleges of law and engineering. Transportation safety consultant.
Abstract Noted science fiction fan and fanzine editor from Seattle, Washington. Correspondence, together with some additional ephemera.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of three series: Correspondence, Publications, and Speeches and Articles. The Correspondence series is closed to research 30 years after date of creation. The Publications and Speeches/Articles series are open for research.
Abstract Professor of German at the University of Iowa, 1975-1994. Articles and book reviews.
Abstract Includes manuscripts, galley proofs, page proofs, dust jackets, and other miscellany associated with publications of many Iowa Authors.
Abstract University of Iowa professor of history and director of the UI Center for Human Rights.
Abstract Manuscripts and correspondence related to her books for children including My Name Is-- (1959) and Hidden Year of Devlin Bates (1967).
Abstract A number of literary manuscripts composed by Chinese writers were acquired for the East Asian collections over a long period of time. In 1991, a program was established to encourage further and continued growth in this area.
Abstract Collector and scholar. Chiefly correspondence assembled in preparing his A Study of the Midland Magazine: 1915-1933 (1973) and The Midland: a Venture in Literary Regionalism (1975).
- Subject: Articles X
- University of Iowa Special Collections 18
- University of Iowa Archives 15
- University of Iowa. Department of History 2
- American Bar Association 1
- Bartow, Edward 1
- Benton, Rita 1
- Bissell, Bess G., 1908-1970 1
- Blees, Robert 1
- Bose, Sudhindra 1
- Brigham Young University 1
- Brown, George W. 1
- Brown, Lewis H. (Lewis Herold), 1894- 1
- Carlson, Esther Elizabeth 1
- Carr, Gertrude M. 1
- Carr, Gertrude Martha, 1907-2005 1
- Cassill, R. V. (Ronald Verlin), 1919-2002 1
- Chinese Writers 1
- Clark, Glenn, 1882-1956 1
- Cmiel, Kenneth J. 1
- Colby, Anthony Owen 1
- Conlon, Paul 1
- Cornell College (Mount Vernon, Iowa) 1
- Crary, Margaret 1
- Crawford, Bartholow 1
- Cuttler, Charles D. 1
- Drake University 1
- Dunn, Samuel O. 1
- Dunn, Samuel O. (Samuel Orace), 1877-1958 1
- Eastman, Harold Lloyd 1
- Eichelberger, Clark M. 1
- Eisenschiml, Otto 1
- Eisenschiml, Otto, 1880-1963 1
- Elbert, John Downs 1
- Elbert, S. LeRoy 1
- Elbert, Samuel Hitt, 1833-1899 1
- Elston, Hattie Phinnette, 1900- 1
- Espinosa, Robert 1
- Faithfull, Starr, 1906-1931 1
- Faulkner, William, 1897-1962 1
- Head, Edith 1
- Iowa Author's 1
- Iowa Lakeside Laboratory 1
- Iowa. State Services for Crippled Children 1
- Johns-Manville, Incorporated 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Lafore, Laurence Davis 1
- Lay, Donald P., 1926-2007 1
- Lay, Donald Pomeroy 1
- Library of Congress 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- Maibaum, Richard 1
- Mei, Yipao 1
- Meier, Norman C. 1
- Meyer, Nicholas 1
- Muehl, Lois Baker 1
- National Fantasy Fan Federation 1
- Nie, Hualing, 1925- 1
- Pediatrics Department 1
- Radcliffe Chautauqua System 1
- Radio Corporation of America 1
- Rawlings, Hunter R. 1
- Reigelman, Milton M., 1942- 1
- Reigelman, Milton Monroe 1
- Ronald McDonald House (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Rose, Earl F. 1
- Rose, Earl Forrest, 1926- 1
- Rosheim, David L. 1
- Rowan, Edward Beatty, 1898-1946 1
- Rutledge, Wiley B. 1
- Saunders, William Irving 1
- Simpson, Frank B. 1
- Smith, Grace Noll, 1878-1974 1
- Smith, Lewis Worthington, 1866-1947 1
- Solbrig, Ingeborg 1
- Stefansson, Vilhjalmur 1
- Stern, Stewart 1
- Swift, David 1
- United Nations 1
- United Nations Security Council 1
- United States Army. Infantry Division, 106th 1
- United States. Circuit Court (8th Circuit) 1
- University of Iowa 1
- University of Iowa Libraries Rita Benson Music Library 1
- University of Iowa. Center for Human Rights 1
- University of Iowa. Department of Asian and Slavic Languages and Literatures 1
- University of Iowa. Department of English 1
- University of Iowa. Department of German 1
- University of Iowa. Department of Psychology 1
- University of Iowa. Hospitals and Clinics 1
- Ver Duft, Lee, 1910- 1
- Ward, Leo R. (Leo Richard), 1893- 1
- Zaffiras, George John, 1917- 1 ∧ less