Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 14
Abstract Government official and Progressive Party officer. Correspondence, subject files, speeches, clippings, tape recordings, photographs, and scrapbooks.
Abstract Born in Ontario 1943, awarded a PhD in American literature by Pennsylvania State University in 1970, taught at Iowa from 1970 to 1986, retired to write. Perhaps best known for Rambo, the central character of his 1972 novel First Blood, which lead to the Rambo films starring Sylvester Stallone, Morrell has written numerous novels as well as screen- and teleplays. The growing collection of his papers includes video and audio tapes as well as research notes, correspondence, and manuscripts.
Abstract Dubuque, Iowa, surgeon. Subject files, articles, and speeches relating in great part to his term as president of the American Medical Association.
Abstract State senator, farmer, and bank president. Primarily speeches about agriculture, with newspaper clippings, campaign literature, and correspondence.
Abstract Iowa state senator, lieutenant governor of Iowa, Democratic candidate for governor of Iowa, delegate to Democratic National Convention, and U.S. District Court Judge for Northern District of Iowa. Correspondence, speeches, telegrams, campaign material, press releases, photographs, newspaper clippings, tape recordings, phonograph recordings, and scrapbooks.
Abstract Playwright, biographer and novelist. Holograph notebooks containing first drafts of several historical novels, printer's copies, and correspondence are included. There are audiotapes of her research for Potomac Squire, a book about George Washington.
Abstract Primarily ATCA administrative files containing a vast amount of information on the sources of the ATCA collections and detailed records regarding grants won by and exhibitiions curated by ATCA staff prior to 2000.
Abstract Governor and U.S. Senator from Iowa. Gubernatorial and senatorial office files relating to his political career.
Abstract Teacher, Methodist minister and writer on theological and educational subjects. Correspondence, course materials, sermons and speeches, with materials relating to his many books and articles.
- Subject: Audiotapes X
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 2
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 2
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 2
- United States. Navy 2
- University of Iowa 2
- Alternative Traditions in the Contemporary Arts (Program) 1
- American Medical Association 1
- Baldwin, Calvin Benham 1
- Chamberlin, J. Gordon 1
- Congress of Industrial Organizations (U.S.) Political Action Committee. 1
- Elijah, Earl 1
- Hughes, Harold E. 1
- Iowa Commerce Commission 1
- Ironmen (Football team) 1
- Keaton, Buster, 1895-1966 1
- Kinnick, Nile C. 1
- Kinnick, Nile C. (Nile Clarke), 1918-1943 1
- McManus, Edward J. 1
- Meade, Marion 1
- Medical Speakers Bureau 1
- Milman, Estera 1
- Morrell, David 1
- National Association of Radio News Directors 1
- National Farmers' Union (U.S.) 1
- National Wallace for President Committee 1
- Pittsburgh Theological Seminary 1
- Progressive Citizens of America 1
- Progressive Party (U.S. : 1948) 1
- Radio Television News Directors Foundation 1
- Radio-Television News Directors Association 1
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 1
- Thane, Elswyth 1
- Thimmesch, Nick 1
- Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.) 1
- United Nations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Armed Services 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs 1
- United States Congress. Senate. Subcommittee on Alcoholism and Narcotics 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture 1
- United States. Farm Security Administration 1
- University of Iowa. College of Medicine 1
- Ward, Donovan F. 1 ∧ less