Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract An organization to promote the upward mobility of women in educational management.
Abstract Iowa chapter of the national organization.
Abstract The local chapter gives scholarships to students interested in construction careers, sponsors an annual golf outing and provides social networking opportunities for women who work in construction.
Abstract Local chapter of the professional organization focused on social, educational, and professional activities.
Abstract Association to promote the professional growth of women in the law.
Abstract Educational administrator and Executive Director of the Iowa Commission on the Status of Women.
- Subject: Career development X
- Drake University 1
- Follon, Sue, 1942-1998 1
- Iowa Commission on the Status of Women 1
- Iowa Organization of Women Attorneys 1
- Iowa State Bar Association 1
- Iowa Women in Educational Leadership 1
- Iowa Women in Natural Resources 1
- National Association of Women in Construction 1
- National Association of Women in Construction. Cedar Rapids-Iowa City Chapter 1
- National Secretaries Association (U.S.). Robert Lucas Chapter (Iowa City, Iowa) 1
- Polk County Women Attorneys (Iowa) 1
- University of Iowa. Women's Resource and Action Center 1
- University of Northern Iowa 1 ∧ less