Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Iowa City resident who worked to preserve and restore Iowa City landmarks including the Old Capitol building.
Abstract Iowa State senator, Des Moines City Council member, and hearing and speech consultant.
Abstract Teacher's aide, packinghouse worker, and union activist, Burleson was the first woman and first African American elected to the Fort Dodge City Council.
Abstract State representative from 1958 to 1964 and the first woman elected to Charles City Council, 1970.
Abstract Des Moines resident who was a leader in women's organizations including American Mother's Inc., PTA and AAUW.
Abstract Iowa City city councilor from 1990 to 1997. Chosen twice to serve as mayor.
- Subject: City council members X
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Mothers, Inc. 1
- Burleson, Jane, 1928- 1
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 1
- Falvey, Lawrence A., 1901-1957 1
- Iowa Development Commission 1
- Iowa Library Commission 1
- Iowa Mothers Association 1
- Iowa Parent Teacher Association 1
- Iowa. General Assembly. House of Representatives 1
- Iowa. General Assembly. Senate 1
- League of Women Voters of Johnson County, Iowa 1
- Lewis, Thelma B., 1904-1988 1
- Marshall Plan 1
- McCollum, Margaret, 1916-2006 1
- Novick, Melvin R. 1
- Novick, Naomi, 1932- 1
- Szymoniak, Elaine, 1920-2009 1
- University of Iowa. Museum of Art 1
- Van Allen, Abigail, 1922-2008 1
- Van Allen, James A. (James Alfred), 1914-2006 1
- Zastrow, Katherine Mull Falvey, 1904-1997 1
- Zastrow, Ralph A., -1965 1 ∧ less