Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Diaries of Edward E. Cook, journals and ledgers of the law firm of Cook & Dodge of Davenport, Iowa, and other business and legal papers.
Dates: 1841 - 1912; Majority of material found in 1860 - 1880
Abstract Business records of a liquidated Davenport, Iowa, locomotive manufacturing company.
Overview This collection is comprised of the papers of Iowa Representative Fred Schwengel.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1960 - 1971
Abstract Governor and U.S. Senator from Iowa. Gubernatorial and senatorial office files relating to his political career.
Abstract Congressman and banker from Davenport, Iowa. Correspondence, newspaper clippings, and a notebook relating to banking issues and temperance.
Dates: 1867-1899; 1894-1899
Abstract Lawyer and judge. Mostly concerns Bollinger's studies of Abraham Lincoln and as a collector of Lincolniana.
Abstract This small collection contains papers of the company started by Patrick T. Walsh. These are mostly photocopies and photostats, and include information on the Walsh Company, correspondence, and materials relating to their bid to build the Panama Canal.
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 2
- Bollinger, James W. (James Wills), 1867-1951 1
- Cook & Dodge 1
- Cook Family 1
- Cook family 1
- Cook, Edward E. 1
- Cook, Eliza A. 1
- Cook, John P. (John Parsons), 1817-1872 1
- Davenport Besler Corportation 1
- Davenport Locomotive Works 1
- Davenport-Besler Corporation 1
- Democratic Party (Iowa) 1
- Democratic Party (U.S.) 1
- Hughes, Harold E. 1
- Iowa Commerce Commission 1
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- Price, Hiram 1
- United Nations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Armed Services 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations 1
- United States Congress. Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs 1
- United States Congress. Senate. Subcommittee on Alcoholism and Narcotics 1
- Walsh Construction Company 1
- Walsh, Patrick Thomas, 1855-1916 1
- YWCA of Greater Des Moines 1 ∧ less