Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Seventh president of the University of Iowa, 1887-1898.
Found in: University of Iowa Archives
Abstract Diaries of Edward E. Cook, journals and ledgers of the law firm of Cook & Dodge of Davenport, Iowa, and other business and legal papers.
Dates: 1841 - 1912; Majority of material found in 1860 - 1880
Abstract Ledgers with subscription lists, printing orders, and cash books.
Abstract Commercial lecture bureau and booking agency for Chautauqua and lyceums throughout the United States and parts of Canada. Office files of the Redpath-Vawter Bureau of Cedar Rapids, IA, the Redpath-Chicago Bureau run by Harry P. Harrison and Charles Horner's Redpath Chautauquas. Included are: talent files consisting of correspondence, contracts, publicity brochures, and advertising flyers; business files including employee records; geographical location files with materials about cities and...
- Subject: Daybooks X
- University of Iowa Special Collections 3
- University of Iowa Archives 1
- Blanchard, Ruth 1
- Blanchard, Thomas 1
- Cook & Dodge 1
- Cook Family 1
- Cook family 1
- Cook, Edward E. 1
- Cook, Eliza A. 1
- Cook, John P. (John Parsons), 1817-1872 1
- Harrison, Harry P., 1878- 1
- Horner, Charles F. (Charles Francis), 1878-1967 1
- MacLaren, Gay 1
- Oakville Iowa Sentinel 1
- Redpath Chautauqua Bureau 1
- Redpath Lyceum Bureau 1
- Redpath Vawter Chautauquas 1
- Redpath, James, 1833-1891 1
- Redpath-Horner Chautauquas 1
- Schaeffer, Charles A. 1
- Vawter, Keith, 1872-1937 1 ∧ less